+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tried to track PH levels, and DH's too- they were such 'boy' readings I just stopped in the end. I took sooooo much cranberry and also drank cranberry juice, took pseudoephedrine ech day before DTD, shallow penetration, no O for me and immediately went to the toilet afterwards. I thought 3.5-4 days out was too far out to even get pregnant but I reckon that is what worked for us, so don;t be tempted to bring it closer to ovulation, at least for a few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all been ages since I've been in here was in here way back towards start/middle somewhere lol. Short intro I have 3 boys swayed back in 2009 and was successful getting my long awaited girl. - lost a baby in 2010 been TTC ever since, whole heap of complications & now on clomid. Been swaying for a girl again not sure how swaying while on clomid will go but worth a try, clomid naturally sways girl anyway (tho of course boys are born regardless nothing is a guarantee) but any lil help will be nice, right now I'm just praying to ovulate getting pregnant will be a bonus as I was told I don't always ovulate. Been trying to stick to a girl diet & still eating a lot of calcium & taking calcium tablets & drinking cranberry juice etc also will time DTD with ovulation like I did with my daughter. So we shall see. Congrats to all BFPs and babies born

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thought i would join in, I mostly will be just keeping up to date with things and occasionally comment or even ask questions. We are TTC a girl. My most fertile time is between the 20 - 24th May so for a girl. Would it be best to do the baby dance the 18th or 19th? or any other suggestion

Thanks
    Reviews
    ANGELBUTTERFLY: do you know when you'll be ovulating? Are you using opks or temping? If you know the day you'll ovulate helps. I DTD everyday once AF stops no orgasm and stop 3 days before ovulation. That's how I got my lil girl. Pink baby dust hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm using the maybe baby saliva test and that starts changing 2-3 days before ovulation day. For some reason the OPKS don't ever come up with a complete positive test for me but saliva tests do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be heading back to read this SUPER LONG thread over the coming days as I research into creating bundle of pink... looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelbutterfly- I tried something similar to BB78. I would DTD every day from finishing period, with no orgasm, shallow penetration only and toilet straight after, then stop at least 3 days out. I stopped 3.5 days out (actually, it was 3 days and 16 hours) before ovulation. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbutterfly View Post
    I'm using the maybe baby saliva test and that starts changing 2-3 days before ovulation day. For some reason the OPKS don't ever come up with a complete positive test for me but saliva tests do.
    That's a good way too I used it all when TTC my girl I say once it looks like O is 3 days away DTD without orgasm & then sustain from sex. My hubby had a hot bath b4 sex too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleNZ View Post
    I'll be heading back to read this SUPER LONG thread over the coming days as I research into creating bundle of pink... looking forward to getting to know you all
    Best wishes & lots of girl dust to you Danielle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will let u guys know in 3 months if my gender swaying worked