+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    jolenje is offline Another Little Leo Coming 2010!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies...
    Not much going on here except freakin hot...nw NSW, 40 + for the last week, drought before that...and NOW bushfires everywhere...as if it's not hard enough to sleep without smoke smell thru th A/C...
    Oh well...
    AFM: It's now CD 16, we've BD'd every night since CD7... both DP and I are almost over it...LOL
    We will have one more stint tonight, then DP is away for a few nights with work, so i guess it's bring on the TWW...
    Pretty sure I have O'd...O pain the day before +/yesterday + sore BB's today...white CM today + all that BD then ...please let this be our month...fx

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey ladies

wow jolenje 40 degree heat that is insane! hope u had somewhere nice & cool to escape to! fingers crossed u caught the egg! sounds like your in with a great chance!

afm still waiting for af..wish my body would stop playing tricks lol..af was meant to be here saturday, had massive cramps friday night, that felt like af cramps, so dtd with df, (just to put him out of his impending misery with a dryspell while af was here ) i was that sure that af would be here by those cramps..but nope, no show....tmi my cervix is high and closed, and really weird CM (sometimes eggwhite, sometimes creamy ???)
    did a pregnosis test this morning but at 10am so wasnt FMU...bfn of course, will try again tomorrow with fmu!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BoyCrazy...sweet, i don't know what to say except in my limited ttc experience....my cm is notoriously absent or unreliable...as for my cp...well it almost always feels "hard"...the only thing I "sort of" rely upon is cramping/ovarian/lower ab pain around cd14 onward...i sincerely hope you tested 2 early...and that fx that you get a bfp soon...do you know how many days past o you are?
    Isn't this a horrible roller-coaster ride...yet one we can't seen to get off...LOL!
    Last edited by jolenje; 23-11-2009 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thanks jolenje!

i agree, one crazy rollercoaster!!

am pretty sure i ovulated cd13, (had o pains & lots of ewcm). im now on cd 30 so 16dpo? i think lol..my cycles are usually 28days, so 2 days late, but this is my first cycle back after having bub & im still breastfeeding, so who knows what my crazy body is doing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    thanks jolenje!

i agree, one crazy rollercoaster!!

am pretty sure i ovulated cd13, (had o pains & lots of ewcm). im now on cd 30 so 16dpo? i think lol..my cycles are usually 28days, so 2 days late, but this is my first cycle back after having bub & im still breastfeeding, so who knows what my crazy body is doing!!
    Far out, wish I was that fertile LOL(no offence intended)...my dd was comb BB/FF fed up to 5 mths, my cycles were mad for approx 4 months after weaning...she is now 15 mo, and my last 6 cycles have been regularly 29-32 days...(still can't conc. # 2
    It can/does take a while for them to regulate esp. if you are or have been full on BF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sorry guys....here is the info I have been reading. Have you seen www.ingender.com? This is just copied and pasted from there.

“GIRL DIET”

Lots of calcium (milk, yogurt, etc.)
    Low salt intake
    No caffeine

For the GIRL diet the ranges are:
    (salt) Na++ 700-1000 mg
    (Potassium) K+ 2,500-3,500 mg
    (calcium) Ca 1,200-1,800 mg
    (Magnesium) Mg 200-300 mg

Girl cook book:

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/49300.aspx

Girl diet tier:

Tier One

(Girl diet, acidifying diet, mineral diet and progesterone diet)

Read your labels. And watch your sodium and potassium in foods!

yogurt- Greek style or organic only (read labels and look for yogurts containing NO potassium)
    Kefir
    Milk- t (nomral milk has 350mg of potassium and organic has about 250mg of potassium. some brands of UHT milk has O mg)
    tahini (sesame seed paste)- look for low salt
    Strawberries and Raspberries (look for frozen, unsweetened or canned in syrup although fresh will do)

Tier Two

(Girl diet & Mineral Diet)
    Parmesan cheese (3 tbs max a day)
    Propel fitness water with calcium
    eggs (Egg Beaters are best)
    cottage cheese- read labels for sodium
    low salt bread
    pasta- look for calcium fortified pasta
    fish (poached in 500 ml of water to reduce sodium)
    leeks
    green beans
    cucumbers
    low sodium mayonnaise

Tier Three

(Girl diet and Acidifying diet)

Cranberries- dried or raw
    white rice
    corn cereal or puffed rice
    lamb- loin or chop
    chicken- breast
    (up to 130g of meat per day- no red meat= testosterone)

Tier Four

(Diets in order of importance)

The Mineral Diet http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/inf...ta/data5c.html

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/food...sium-foods.htm

The Acidifying Diet
    http://alkaline-alkaline.com/ph_food_chart.html

The Progestrone Diet
    http://infertility.health-info.org/f...gesterone.html

Drinks:

Drink suggestions: Milk, Cranberry, Diet Cool-aid, Aquafina, Dasania (Aquafina and Dasania both are made with reverse osmoses which naturally lowers the pH of water to about a 5-6) and Cranberry Juice.
    Aspartame

One of the fastest ways to lower pH that has been discovered is with fake sugars. The best lowest acidic one is Aspartame. It does have some side effects. Some people are allergic to it so they can’t drink it. Others it may cause a headache.. this means to cut back. You can find Aspartame at Walmart in there drink mixed called Great Value sugar free. This has been found to be the best drink mix because it lowers pH the best. If you can not find this then others have found that crystal lite works for them. You should try to drink 66-100 oz of this drink mix every day.
    Cranberry Juice

Most of your Cranberry will be taken in pill form. However you can drink the juice as well. You can only drink either pure cranberry juice or it mixed with some other berry.

peppermint tea

This is another drink. In the past we thought peppermint tea would lower testosterone, lower or stabilize estrogen and raise progesterone. Newest studies studies suggest that it may raise estrogen or stabilize. Because the effect to estrogen isn't unknown at this time; We now recommend Saw Palmetto to raise progesterone and lower estrogen and testosterone (see below). But this is gentler; so if you want to use this instead of SP you take 3 cups a day. This is the only tea you can drink for ttc a girl.
    Hope that helps, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

AFM- i am o at the moment so dp and i are doing heaps of bedding lol i hope we got that egg and brings us a bfp not looking forward to ttw it drives me

BoyCrazy - we are in the same boat with bfing and my body does crazy stuff every month but i hope u got your bfp soon Hun.

Big hello to the rest of you girls i hope you are all well and i hope to see some bfp real soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monique13 View Post
    Hi girls

AFM- i am o at the moment so dp and i are doing heaps of bedding lol i hope we got that egg and brings us a bfp not looking forward to ttw it drives me

BoyCrazy - we are in the same boat with bfing and my body does crazy stuff every month but i hope u got your bfp soon Hun.

Big hello to the rest of you girls i hope you are all well and i hope to see some bfp real soon
    Mon...i think i am around a day or 2 earlier than you...
    I agree...the TWW is awful...so many expectations, hopes and dreams...
    Hugs to all....

We need "little xmas pressies no-one can see"...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay I tried the apple cidar vinegar and it tasted awful, are there any other boy drinks I can try?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow ffrenchstar thats awesome information, thanks heaps!!!

jolenje, yup totally agree about the bf and cycles..i was TTC my 2nd for 18mths (whilst breastfeeding my eldest)

monique- hope you caught the egg!

well another day with no AF..havent tested this morning though, will just wait it out...when i fell pg with jasper i waited til 19dpo to test!