+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi wantapinkone what have you done in your sway for a girl? we will be trying for no. 2 soon and i wouldnt mind swaying pink. i have magnesium, calcium and cranberry supps for dh and i plus ill take my swiss prenatal vitamins, and dh will take zinc. i was wondering about taking my vitex but my cycles seem to have become more normal so not sure now.
    hope the tww goes fast for you!! its a killer huh?
    4littlemonkeys - congrats on the boy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi !

I cut out alot of meat - still ate chicken. Didn't eat alot actually ! I took calcium, magnesium and cranberry supplements. Drank lite cranberry juice, took equal tablets, used aci jel the day of dtd and half an hour after dtd, drank more water and caffeine free diet coke. Dh took the cranberry, calcium and magnesium supplements and drank cranberry juice and lowered his coffee intake. That's about it really besides dtd in a new moon phase.
    I just hope it's enough !

Got a BFP at 9dpo this morning !

Pretty excited !

Nervous as anything ! Have had 2 miscarriages in the last few years so I am a bit worried about that and of course I can't help wondering if the swaying worked !!
    Of course it has all been decided now I am not confident though - wont surprise me if I get told its another boy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'd like to join in too, we would love to sway for a pink one.

We have two beautiful boys and would love to have a baby girl to complete our family.
    I have no idea where to start and have read through every page of this thread in the hopes of getting as much information as I can.. my two boys were surprises and we never planned around ovulation or anything it was a case with both if it happened, it happened so I have no idea where to start with figuring out when I'm ovulating or any of the other technical stuff....

I want to sway as much as I can so that I know I did my best to try for a girl..if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks Marnie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi marnie- there is a thread on here somewhere that is called low tech gender swaying - have a read of that - I got lots of tips from there

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wantapinkone For This Useful Post:

marniexleigh  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Marnie, I, like you and many others have 2 beautiful boys. With baby #3, we swayed for a girl. I found the diet info on the internet to be confusing, so I didn't change my diet- just ate normal meat, veg, fruit and dairy. Not much junk food or processed food. I didn't give up my daily coffee and drank alcohol moderately (a few glasses every other day). DH gave up coffee for 1 week. For 2 months, I used a saliva ovulation device from the chemist and worked out I ovulate regularly at 9am on day 14! For 1 month prior, I took 1 x ultra calcium, 1 x magnesium 500mg and 2 x cranberry tabs. DH took the cranberry. for the 2 weeks when we were trying, I took 1 x sudafed per day (real sudafed with pseudoephedrine- you have to sign at the chemist to buy it). We had sex twice a day from day 5 to the evening of day 10. No O's for me, and shallow penetration only. I ovulated as usual on the morning of day 14- 3.5 days after we had stopped. Low and behold, we were pregnant. Just confirmed girl this week via cvs. Not sure if it was sheer luck, but I think the timing must have made a difference as 3.5 days is quite a long time. I wish you all the best

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol i only read the first 2 pages, then thought ild just ask, how do u gender sway?im just curious, any sex would be wonderful but i didnt even know that you could gender sway the sex, so how do you do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyof2sweeties- haha its just where u dtd at certain times and eat a certain diet that is supposedly meant to favor girls or boys... If u google it u can find the info on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all we are going TTC from October and really want a princess. Should I be taking calcium, magnesium and cranberry now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Plan2bamummy, I don't think it can hurt to start the suppls soon- I did a 2 month campaign- 1 full month of suppliments and then into the cycle when we ttc a girl. You can see from my earlier post that I stuck to a healthy diet and stopped dtd 3.5 days out from ovulation. I recommend going to Chemist Warehouse or somewhere like that to buy your suppls- I went through them so fast and DH also took them. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Littleton, I'll go check it put on the weekend.
    I've started to track and planning to not DTD too close to O day.
    Did anyone else track PH levels?