+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all just a quicky as I've got visitors coming today and the house looks like a bomb site but we got an extra special surprise this xmas - we FINALLY have a BFP!! Am going for blood tests today. It's kind of weird because I don't feel pregnant at all (apart from major bloating) hopefully everything is ok.
    Nyki, welcome to the thread, we swayed for a girl, will come back later and reply to your post : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Me33... congrats and good lucK!!!

i am so so confused, there is just so much to take in, though am seriously determined to get a pink one...

so what are first steps anyone can suggest?? dont care if i end up with bfn this month, as i think would probably be a blue one ..
    should i do the ph thing? the diet thing? the timing thing? just bamboozled...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone !

Can I join in please ?

Trying for another bub - already have 3 boys so would desperately love a little girl this is our last bub !!
    Things I am doing to sway - cutting out a lot of my normal diet taking equal tablets, drinking water, yoghurt, cranberry tablets, still have to get the calcium and magnesium tabs. Will be testing my PH and DH's PH. Will probably DTD every second day with a 3 day cut off. I don't do any charting ! DH will be taking supplements too. Determined not to drive myself
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and everyone has a great new year !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I thought I'd jump in too. We have decided to start TTC in the next month or 2. I would like to try and sway girl.
    I think I will try the diet, PH testing and 3 day cut off, as well as O+. I will also try in the new moon if possible.
    Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi all!!

Hi all,

I've joined a couple of threads and thought I'd join this one too as we are TTC and have been since we lost our first daughter at 37 weeks. Due to a low fertility test result, we are just desperate to fall pregnant again, so are happy with either a boy or girl. But I think in my heart, I really want a girl - not to replace Lexie, but I just feel that's what would work for us. It's strange because initially I would have preferred a boy first, but was over the moon when we found out we were having a girl... so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    Anyway, I started from the beginning reading all these posts but gave up at about page 24... it was lovely to see people leaving the thread when they got pregnant though - and seeing whether their swaying worked. As I've only just gotten on to this now, I haven't changed my diet in anyway, although we did pull up BD'ing on day 13. With Lexie we BD'd on Day 13 and 14 and I o on day 14, so don't know what will work?
    Anyway, good luck everyone, I have 4 days till I test and if it doesn't work this month, I think we will just BD on every day near and around o, as I'm starting to stress we won't be able to fall pregnant again.
    for everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Got my diet cranberry juice today - chose diet cause it doesn't have sugar - has fake sugar hope this is right... Got some lime juice just incase. Am wondering about the equal tabs I am using - I have only been having 1 a day and thinking this probably isn't enough ? TMI warning tried to test my CM last night - couldn't even get enough CM to do a test :/ don't know what to do there...also looked on the calendar and the new moon is due when we are due to dtd - this is all good as long as my cycle plays the game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

I have been following this thread for a while, and this cycle will be our first try for baby #3. We have two gorgeous girls and we thought it might be fun to try for a boy to finish off our family. SO, I thought i had it all worked out until i got my positive OPK this morning now suddenly i feel confused! When should we DTD? If i ovulate within 12-36 hours after my positive OPK, should we DTD tonight? Or in the morning? or Tomorrow night?? Ahh! I would really appreciate some help!!

xxMummybird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you guys mind if I join. This is our first month of ttc for our first and would love a little boy. Any tips and tricks that I can use to make this happen would be greatly apperiacted. Plus I would also be happy with any. Just wanna try and see if this stuff actaully works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummy bird I'm not sure about charting etc. For boys though I am pretty sure that you are meant to dtd on O so not too far befor O or you are in girl territory I would say that you had better get busy tonight and maybe tomorrow night just incase...
    Sorry - wish I could help more than that !
    Good luck !
    Last edited by Wantapinkone; 11-01-2012 at 16:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lollie !
    I have 3 boys and according to my diet I have the perfect diet for making boy babies - lots of bad food - chips, lollies, biscuits, veggies, cups of tea, soft drinks, orange juice, meat, tomatoes etc. I am finding it really hard not to eat all the food I love hoping the supplements I am taking will get me over the line !
    DTD on Ovulation or as close as possible !
    Do you do charting ?
    Good luck !