+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Congratulations Kobi, I fell pregnant on our second attempt, I was very surprised cause I really thought we missed my O.
    I hope you get your little girl!!
    Thanks Scorpio, I hope so too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kobi'smama View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I havnt come in here lately, I've been trying to not think about TTC or Gender as much (Still taking vitamins etc)
    Well we got our positive test on Saturday! We are excited but very shocked as it was our first month of actual trying (after being off the pill for 4months) soooo other than the dreaded 12 week wait the next exciting thing will be the gender scan!
    We did time sex with pink swaying do who knows we will see, either way a healthy happy baby is all we need! Thank you for all your advice when I first posted & I will keep you updated...
    Good luck ladies
    Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much great info in this thread - and Scorpiogemini, I know how you feel. I REALLY want a girl and would be disappointed with another boy, but am thinking I'd be more disappointed I didn't

Dee25 posted some great links but they don't seem to work anymore! Help!

I have tried testing my CM ph, but can't seem to get anyvreadibg. I Rhinocort maybe because I can't get enough to wet to sample paper? Anthills girls? Otherwise, what did you guys use - anyone use a digital phvtester? Where dud you get them, and how much do they cost - and ate they easierbtonuse?

Everything about my other children indicated they should be girls - drink lists of milk, eat stacks yoghurt, take cranberry tabs, no tea/coffee/coke, only BD on the last day if my period, etc so I'm not sure where to start, hence I guess I'll check my ph first!!!

Hope you guys that have had success can help me out and send me some pink dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Js Mum View Post
    So much great info in this thread - and Scorpiogemini, I know how you feel. I REALLY want a girl and would be disappointed with another boy, but am thinking I'd be more disappointed I didn't

Dee25 posted some great links but they don't seem to work anymore! Help!

I have tried testing my CM ph, but can't seem to get anyvreadibg. I Rhinocort maybe because I can't get enough to wet to sample paper? Anthills girls? Otherwise, what did you guys use - anyone use a digital phvtester? Where dud you get them, and how much do they cost - and ate they easierbtonuse?

Everything about my other children indicated they should be girls - drink lists of milk, eat stacks yoghurt, take cranberry tabs, no tea/coffee/coke, only BD on the last day if my period, etc so I'm not sure where to start, hence I guess I'll check my ph first!!!

Hope you guys that have had success can help me out and send me some pink dust!
    High dairy can actually sway boy

Welcome!!

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We want to TTC next year, for a winter baby during the following year.
    We're both desperate for a boy; we have a little girl who is five now and she is just...the best thing out there. We hoped for a boy the first time, and even though hubby was happy it was a girl, I was quite upset. Most of the little girls I know are Jersey Shore drama queens in three foot high bodies, and I didn't want that. But she's been a big surprise! If she's even half this polite, quiet and intelligent as a teenager, I'll be the luckiest parent alive!

We want a little son, and our daughter has proclaimed that she wants a little brother. The actual "trying" isn't an issue...7 years into our relationship and it still goes on every night

Now I just have to figure out all this boy-swaying stuff..my head, my head! It aches! So many different methods out there! Eat bananas...eat dairy...supplements....tablets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    High dairy can actually sway boy
    Man - really??? Do you know why? So am I actually better getting the calcium via supplements?

Still need to find a way to better test my ph though. Just can't get it to work using the test strips

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will need a digital tester
    High Everything sways boy.. so anything high in nutrients

None of my girls were conceived from full fat dairy.. skim or fat free everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HPokey I thought dairy sways girl!!

Jsmum, there is so much info out there and everyones body is different, so I think we just need to do a number of things not all, cause it can drive you crazy, you know what I mean??

Toughlove, yes I swayed for 5months and I tell you Im so relieved now that Im pregnant, no need to worry about it anymore, and what ever gender is cooking in my tum right now was meant to be. Hope you get your boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well according to IG, yes. Although I am now more convinced it is better for a boy sway I am following the HE diet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok!

I just changed my diet to an alkaline one. But I still think Im carrying a girl, its just a strong feeling I have, time will tell.