+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    HPokey, Ive been thinking long and hard this past week about how important is it to me to ttc another child regardless of gender and I always seem to go back to the thought of if I knew that I was going to end up with another girl I wouldnt want to try. Im really not ready at the thought of I could possibily conceive another girl, therefore I shouldnt want to bring another child into this world knowing that I will have huge gender disappointment if I end up with another girl, I know that sounds terrible, but Im being honest.

I know natural gender swaying is not 100% guaranteed, and no one has ever said it was, but I guess it just gave me hope. Ive been on other forums where women have done hard core gender swaying and still end up with the undesired gender, this is why I dont feel confident in the whole concept of it anymore. And Im just not willing to take a 50/50 shot.

Good Luck to you HPokey and I really hope you get your boy and if you dont I hope you can be happy regardless. Enjoy your girls, life is too short, no one knows if tomorrow is coming.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE & bye for now

Hubby Me
    My Family is Complete DD1 DD2
    Sorry to see you go, but sounds like you have made a very wise decision

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that didnt last very long now did it, cause Im back only this time Im back cause I got a I really thought we missed the boat this month, but obviously we didnt, I cant believe it.

I was wondering why AF hadnt arrrived yet, so I had 2 prego tests left over from August, so I tested yesterday and yep 2 strong lines, tested again this morning just to double check and yep 2 strong lines again.

I got to tell you I was upset, I started to cause Im just so scared of a failed sway. And also cause I really started to reconsider the whole idea of a 3rd child because I dont want to have gender disappointment, but obviously someone above had other plans for me.

Now Im on a new journey in my life, one that I now need to quickly learn how to accept possibly having another girl, Im so hoping for a but I guess I cant do anything about it now, its no longer in my hands.

All I know for sure is that this little bean was meant to be.

Dd1 Dd2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Well that didnt last very long now did it, cause Im back only this time Im back cause I got a I really thought we missed the boat this month, but obviously we didnt, I cant believe it.

I was wondering why AF hadnt arrrived yet, so I had 2 prego tests left over from August, so I tested yesterday and yep 2 strong lines, tested again this morning just to double check and yep 2 strong lines again.

I got to tell you I was upset, I started to cause Im just so scared of a failed sway. And also cause I really started to reconsider the whole idea of a 3rd child because I dont want to have gender disappointment, but obviously someone above had other plans for me.

Now Im on a new journey in my life, one that I now need to quickly learn how to accept possibly having another girl, Im so hoping for a but I guess I cant do anything about it now, its no longer in my hands.

All I know for sure is that this little bean was meant to be.

Dd1 Dd2
    Congrats!!!!

i hope this is your boyl!

What you are feeling is sooo normal. Now you are officially UTD it is now set in stone, I think most of us swayers will feel just the same
    Last edited by Hokey Pokey; 26-10-2011 at 16:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Scorpio - i'm crossing my fingers for you and sending you all my boy dust! I'll take all your girl dust if you like?? lol
    I agree with Hokey the way you're feeling is completely normal! Try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy - I'll be looking out for your hopefully blue annoucement in the coming weeks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hpokey

I dont want to focus too much on gender cause i really want to enjoy this pregnancy.

Boy u mean!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Me33. I really do hope i can announce boy, but if its another girl then atleast i know i did my best in regards to swaying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh for sure sending u all my pink dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hpokey

I dont want to focus too much on gender cause i really want to enjoy this pregnancy.

Boy u mean!

OOps changed !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    I havnt come in here lately, I've been trying to not think about TTC or Gender as much (Still taking vitamins etc)
    Well we got our positive test on Saturday! We are excited but very shocked as it was our first month of actual trying (after being off the pill for 4months) soooo other than the dreaded 12 week wait the next exciting thing will be the gender scan!
    We did time sex with pink swaying do who knows we will see, either way a healthy happy baby is all we need! Thank you for all your advice when I first posted & I will keep you updated...
    Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Kobi, I fell pregnant on our second attempt, I was very surprised cause I really thought we missed my O.
    I hope you get your little girl!!