+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bambinos View Post
    Woot woot Muls!!! Are your lines getting stronger hon??

Planned on swaying boy for October, but having a feeling I might actually be UTD this month. I'll be testing on 30th so will find out then....
    Hope you get the result you are after! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheNewBlack View Post
    TREN- HI!
    I will also be swaying for a girl- I am not going to be doing it too seirously...only taking the vitamins etc- I am on a Swisse pregnancy multi, Blackmores (i think) cranberry 15,000 and natures own (i think) calcium and magnesium (I take 2 tablets a day). I also heard that artifical sugar (so equal tablets etc) help sway for a girl, buut who knows lol.
    We will be TTC next month (eeeek!) and will be DTD 5-2 days before O.
    Good luck with getting ur little pink bundle- Man I would love a little girl sooooo much! x
    Welcome!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

PinkIsTheNewBlack  (27-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by himherandhe View Post
    I commented on here ages ago. We were swaying for a girl with a low effort Shettes method. We have previously fallen pregnant first go so we timed it to dtd 9 and 7 days before O, missionary and no orgasms.

We had our scan last week and it's a GIRL.

Good luck to all the swayers out there!!!
    Congrats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much Hokey Pokey - sending you lots of blue dust
    Thanks Bambino - fingers crossed your utd already and heres some blue dust for you too

Yep those lines are strong now so 4wks and now the waiting game begins - I really hope I get a result like you himherandhe - CONGRATS!!!!!!

Hi Pinkisthenewblack - I would so love a girl bub too fingers crossed you fall easily and get the pink result

I'm so excited to be pregnant but the waiting game till I find out the sex is going to take forever. I am tempted to buy one of those intelligender things but hear so many bad results I wanna know now lol

Hello to everyone trying - good luck to all xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muls For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HimherandHe - congrats on you're good news - wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy.

Muls - congrats to you too. I hate all the waiting games you have to play while TTC! We tried one of those intelligender tests with our last boy but I probably won't be wasting my money next time - the results weren't clear at all and left us more confused than ever!!

Pink - welcome to the group - we're also swaying pink - goodluck x

Bambinos - hoping to log on here tomorrow to read some good news from you also

Ok now I think the rest of us in the group need all this good news to rub off on us also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheNewBlack View Post
    TREN- HI!
    I will also be swaying for a girl- I am not going to be doing it too seirously...only taking the vitamins etc- I am on a Swisse pregnancy multi, Blackmores (i think) cranberry 15,000 and natures own (i think) calcium and magnesium (I take 2 tablets a day). I also heard that artifical sugar (so equal tablets etc) help sway for a girl, buut who knows lol.
    We will be TTC next month (eeeek!) and will be DTD 5-2 days before O.
    Good luck with getting ur little pink bundle- Man I would love a little girl sooooo much! x
    good luck with ttc next month
    we havent started our tablets yet as were not ttc until the end of nov. but have blackmores combined magnesium and calcium, blackmores cranberry 15000 and zinc to take. im already taking a pregnancy multivit, vit b and vitex. so many tablets!

bambinos - did you test??!
    muls - congrats!
    himherandhe - also congrats on the successful swaying for a girl! can i ask - did you dtd 7 days before o? i think that is what you said?
    im so keen to ttc its not funny. will have to try not get carried away before we actually start taking the tablets. we werent careful the other night but i think its too far out from O to have been sucessful. 6 days or so. but if it did happen we would be happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure are alot!

How is everyone doing?

I am CD 14 and just waiting for my first ovulation since coming off BCP.... prob won't happen for another few days yet.. I am tracking for the next few cycles before we "attempt".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow heaps has been happening in here, gr8 to see.
    Well ive been waiting 4 this month ttc & looks like im ovulating earlier then suppose 2, & the bad thing is husband is away & coming back this wed, which is when im suppose 2 be ovulating so i thought SUX, oops can i say that.

Muls - congrats
    Himerhandle - congrats on girl sway
    Me33 - where are you at with ttc
    Hpokey - gluck with tracking O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Wow heaps has been happening in here, gr8 to see.
    Well ive been waiting 4 this month ttc & looks like im ovulating earlier then suppose 2, & the bad thing is husband is away & coming back this wed, which is when im suppose 2 be ovulating so i thought SUX, oops can i say that.

Muls - congrats
    Himerhandle - congrats on girl sway
    Me33 - where are you at with ttc
    Hpokey - gluck with tracking O
    Oh bummer about dh and that timing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Oh bummer about dh and that timing
    HPokey, Ive been thinking long and hard this past week about how important is it to me to ttc another child regardless of gender and I always seem to go back to the thought of if I knew that I was going to end up with another girl I wouldnt want to try. Im really not ready at the thought of I could possibily conceive another girl, therefore I shouldnt want to bring another child into this world knowing that I will have huge gender disappointment if I end up with another girl, I know that sounds terrible, but Im being honest.

I know natural gender swaying is not 100% guaranteed, and no one has ever said it was, but I guess it just gave me hope. Ive been on other forums where women have done hard core gender swaying and still end up with the undesired gender, this is why I dont feel confident in the whole concept of it anymore. And Im just not willing to take a 50/50 shot.

Good Luck to you HPokey and I really hope you get your boy and if you dont I hope you can be happy regardless. Enjoy your girls, life is too short, no one knows if tomorrow is coming.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE & bye for now

Hubby Me
    My Family is Complete DD1 DD2
    Last edited by SCORPIOGEMINI; 14-10-2011 at 20:08.