+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats gr8 hokey, so then we'll b in the 2ww 2gether fx for the both of us & for every1 else who is ttc nxt month.

There's alot of girl swayers in here so pass us some of ur boy dust please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Thats gr8 hokey, so then we'll b in the 2ww 2gether fx for the both of us & for every1 else who is ttc nxt month.

There's alot of girl swayers in here so pass us some of ur boy dust please.
    Yes need lots of that dust hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone, thought I'd join. I have three boys trying for girl and sending you all my boy dust ......
    I have a very paint positive today so fingers crossed my sway is perfect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope my post made sense - faint positive !

I have bought cheap internet tests and they come up really faint so I might need to go and buy some from the chemist today just for fun. I did I pretty good sway for a girl I think lol, our last dtd was 5 days before O so that's a good sign and I even used a douche which I thought I wouldn't but DH's ph was too high so used a lime douche. Really hoping for a girl so I can buy some girl clothes and use a girl name for a change

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can i join in? We are TTC for boy and i have only just gotten my period back after 2 yrs of being on the Depo needle and trying to work out when im even ovulating is hard! charting and all that stuff wow its so technical! I also only see my DH once a month as he is FIFO but we will make it work im sure! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muls View Post
    Hope my post made sense - faint positive !

I have bought cheap internet tests and they come up really faint so I might need to go and buy some from the chemist today just for fun. I did I pretty good sway for a girl I think lol, our last dtd was 5 days before O so that's a good sign and I even used a douche which I thought I wouldn't but DH's ph was too high so used a lime douche. Really hoping for a girl so I can buy some girl clothes and use a girl name for a change
    Welcome! And congrats on the BFP sending you my pink dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Can i join in? We are TTC for boy and i have only just gotten my period back after 2 yrs of being on the Depo needle and trying to work out when im even ovulating is hard! charting and all that stuff wow its so technical! I also only see my DH once a month as he is FIFO but we will make it work im sure! lol
    Welcome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TREN- HI!
    I will also be swaying for a girl- I am not going to be doing it too seirously...only taking the vitamins etc- I am on a Swisse pregnancy multi, Blackmores (i think) cranberry 15,000 and natures own (i think) calcium and magnesium (I take 2 tablets a day). I also heard that artifical sugar (so equal tablets etc) help sway for a girl, buut who knows lol.
    We will be TTC next month (eeeek!) and will be DTD 5-2 days before O.
    Good luck with getting ur little pink bundle- Man I would love a little girl sooooo much! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woot woot Muls!!! Are your lines getting stronger hon??

Planned on swaying boy for October, but having a feeling I might actually be UTD this month. I'll be testing on 30th so will find out then....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I commented on here ages ago. We were swaying for a girl with a low effort Shettes method. We have previously fallen pregnant first go so we timed it to dtd 9 and 7 days before O, missionary and no orgasms.

We had our scan last week and it's a GIRL.

Good luck to all the swayers out there!!!