+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! Looks like it might be just me swaying boy at the moment? Hehe.

I just realized we are going to have to have another month off before trying, as I'm already at CD7 and I haven't started anything. Whoops. Will have to tell DH in the morning, but I don't think he'll be too upset as he would really like to try for a boy this time. (although I'd love another girl - do I tell or not) LOL.

Alright I really have to right down my plan and maybe get you ladies to critique it.

Sorry I can't do personals as I'm on my phone.... Nighty night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    any of you girl swayers out there? i bought some supplements but not sure if they are the right doses. i got blackmores cranberry 15000 tabs, it says its got 442mg of cranberry and some vit c. and i also got blackmores total calcium and magnesium and vit d. its got 300 mg of calcuim citrate and 65mg of magnesium phosphate. ahhh so confused! i dont want to over dose myself either! ive also started vit b6 for my short luteal phase and a preconception multi vit.
    does anyone know how long before ttc you should be on the supps? is it the same for dh?
    were prob not going to do the diet at the moment, but focus on supplements and timing of O.
    bambinos what are you planning to do in your swaying attempt? diet too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Hey HPokey you haven't been in here for a while, how's it all going for you??
    Hello!! I took a little break, am back now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    any of you girl swayers out there? i bought some supplements but not sure if they are the right doses. i got blackmores cranberry 15000 tabs, it says its got 442mg of cranberry and some vit c. and i also got blackmores total calcium and magnesium and vit d. its got 300 mg of calcuim citrate and 65mg of magnesium phosphate. ahhh so confused! i dont want to over dose myself either! ive also started vit b6 for my short luteal phase and a preconception multi vit.
    does anyone know how long before ttc you should be on the supps? is it the same for dh?
    were prob not going to do the diet at the moment, but focus on supplements and timing of O.
    bambinos what are you planning to do in your swaying attempt? diet too?
    I think a good 4-6 weeks is a good min time to be taking supps and diet but there is no set timeline

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bambinos View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! Looks like it might be just me swaying boy at the moment? Hehe.

I just realized we are going to have to have another month off before trying, as I'm already at CD7 and I haven't started anything. Whoops. Will have to tell DH in the morning, but I don't think he'll be too upset as he would really like to try for a boy this time. (although I'd love another girl - do I tell or not) LOL.

Alright I really have to right down my plan and maybe get you ladies to critique it.

Welcome! I am swaying boy too after 4 girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me33 View Post
    Ok I wrote a reply but it didn't post...
    Welcome Bambinos goodluck with your sway attempt, sorry i can't help with boy info as I'm swaying for a girl.
    Tren - i've been using natures own cal & mag and Bio Organics cranberry max - i think the recommended daily amount is about 10,000?? Have you been doing the girl diet at all?
    I'm again in the TWW - only 6 more days to go....
    Fingers crossed!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

Me33  (15-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bambinos View Post

Your not alone Im also swaying for a boy, not to the extreme though!
    I wont be trying till next month.

Hubby Me
    DD1 DD2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Hello!! I took a little break, am back now!
    Hey HokeyP, good to see you back again, we were wondering where you had disappeard to.
    Hope your doing well.
    I got a bfn last month, haven't tried this month am going to ttc next month, hoping October will be my month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Me33, hope you get your bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Hey HokeyP, good to see you back again, we were wondering where you had disappeard to.
    Hope your doing well.
    I got a bfn last month, haven't tried this month am going to ttc next month, hoping October will be my month
    We try October too so for us both, hey!!