+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    hi,
    i am considering trying to sway for a girl, and i understand the supplements recommended are magnesium, calcium and cranberry. does anyone know if there are any brands that combine these or at least 2 of these? TIA
    You can get the mag/calcium combined & then cranberry separate
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me33 my feeling was right, af arrived ever so weirdly, first I had brown cm for 2 days then brownish red and today its red, def a weird period.

How about you?

Wont be trying again till Oct.

Goodluck ladies to all of you.

Hubby Me
    DD1 DD2

Thanks
    Reviews
    oops my multivitamins have cranberry in them and Im lazy swaying for a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF arrived Scorpio - poo to her!! October isn't too far away - kind of scary how fast the year is flying by really. Hopefully we have a belly full of arms and legs (as my DH would say) this Xmas
    We're back on the TTC train again this month, still another week or so till O time - although if it doesn't work this time i'm not sure how much longer DH will put up with this diet (or even me for that matter!) Hopefully we catch the egg this time around.
    Tren - as Kobi said the cranberry comes seperately but the cal/mag is combined - good luck in your sway attempt : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hoping I can join? Am going to be swaying for a boy (but happy for a healthy baby of either gender of course), so I wanted to jump in here with some people on the same track as me.

Am off to ingender to study up on swaying - any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi bambinos, im fairly new to this thread too, and swaying for a girl in a few months. we had a boy first time around and didnt do anything but dtd on O day which wasnt because we were swaying but i was charting and knew when i O'd from OPKs. have you started ttc yet?
    im looking for tips on swaying for a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default supplements for girl swaying

is there any particular brand of magnesium and calcium combined tablets that ppl have had success with? i am ready to buy some and start preparing for ttc in 2 months. also how about the cranberry supps? how much should i be taking? thanks for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I wrote a reply but it didn't post...
    Welcome Bambinos goodluck with your sway attempt, sorry i can't help with boy info as I'm swaying for a girl.
    Tren - i've been using natures own cal & mag and Bio Organics cranberry max - i think the recommended daily amount is about 10,000?? Have you been doing the girl diet at all?
    I'm again in the TWW - only 6 more days to go....

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks me33, ill go look at the health shop tomorrow i havent started the diet, am still trying to decide how far to go with it all are you? what children have you got already? we have a 14 month old boy, he has been just wonderful. i wouldnt necessarily care if we had another boy but i think we will stop at 2, which is why i will sway for a girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tren, we have two boys - one 4 year old and one almost 2 year old. We started off doing really well on the girl diet but as time has gone by we've gotten slacker and slacker! I was just getting really tired of eating the same stuff for months on end. Now i just try and limit my salt intake as much as I can and then if AF shows up I getting a little stricter between AF and O. DH's family history has strong boy lines so i'm not sure how successfull our attempt is going to be but I figure if we at least give it a shot we won't be wondering what if IYKWIM?