+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG so excited, got my LH surge today, so fingers crossed eggy sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my fingers crossed for you Scorpio!! I'm currently 9dpo - so tempted to go out and buy a test but am trying to hold off...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you to Me33 I know what you mean, I'd be the same, dont have patience, I'll be testing as soon as I can.

For some reason I just dont think eggy will stick this time, dont have the feeling if you know what I mean, I really hope I am though, do you have a feeling that you are pregnant Me33?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey HPokey you haven't been in here for a while, how's it all going for you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me33 View Post
    Got my fingers crossed for you Scorpio!! I'm currently 9dpo - so tempted to go out and buy a test but am trying to hold off...
    When are you going to test Me33, is it 1week before your expected period, is that how it goes??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi, im not yet ttc but thinking about starting in dec and thinking of trying to sway for a girl. we have a gorgeous little boy who is nearly 14 months old. he is such a bubbly, outgoing and happy wee fellow that part of me wouldnt mind if i had another boy, but the other part of me would like a girl next time. im not sure if we will try for a 3rd baby hence why im thinking of using gender swaying techniques next time around.
    for those trying to conceive a boy, when i fell preggers with my son we didnt intentionally try for a boy (i just wanted to be pregnant!) but we did dtd on the day of ovulation and the next 2 days after, and before ovulation but 3 days prior. im thinking i will try time dtd around ovulation but for a girl which i understand is up to 24 hrs prior to O?? also i took vitex last time, just the month i was ttc and fell preg. im thinking ill take this again. does anyone have any stories about vitex and it favouring one or other sex?
    also what supplements are supposed to help conceive a girl, and what lubricant, i think i remember reading there were certain ones that favour girls
    ps thanks for letting me pick your brains!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're feeling isn't right Scorpio!
    I was feeling a little confident but not so much today, my temp has dropped a little this morning and i'm getting some cramps - i'm feeling really disappointed as I thought we were in with a good chance this month, it took us 18 months to TTC DS1 (only 1 month for DS2) and even though it's only been a couple of months this time around I'm starting to remember just how horrible this TTC thing can be
    I too was wondering where Hokey had gotten to - hope you're doing ok x
    Tren - welcome to the thread, i'm also swaying for a girl, sorry i can't give any tips on vitex as i really don't know much about it but the supplements i've been taking are cranberry, calcium & mag and of course the preg vitamins. I have read that some lubicants can favour girls but i'm not sure if they are only available in the US? I'm sure one of the other girls might be able to answer that one - maybe I might give that a try next month too.
    Ok well i've decided to skip the gym this morning and have some retail therapy - although not sure if it will be very therapudic with two kids in tow??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww, still crossing my fingers for you Me33. Yeah I hope Im wrong also. Im a strong believer of our babies coming when they are suppose to, I really think they are already chosen for us, they're birthday's are already in print before we even know it.

Welcome danc, Im swaying for a boy, so dont know much about the things you need for a girl, sorry, but if you go onto gender dreaming forum there's heaps of info there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You gave me an idea Me33, I haven't used my bbt therm in such a long time, I just found it to be confusing so gave up on it, but after reading what you said about your bbt, I thought thats exactly what I will do this morning, so my feeling was right, eggy didnt stick my temp reading was in my normal range, should be higher if I were pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi,
    i am considering trying to sway for a girl, and i understand the supplements recommended are magnesium, calcium and cranberry. does anyone know if there are any brands that combine these or at least 2 of these? TIA