+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Peteys Girl is offline In her eyes I can see a reflection of who I am and who I want to be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! I have been trawling through this thread all weekend as I begin my plan for starting my TTC/sway in January - merina coil coming out in september so 3 months of tracking O and supps and diet - seems a bit overwhelming!! anyone going to be in the same boat at the same time? would love a buddy through Sept onwards to keep me focused and on track..
    Hokey - keep your chin up!! You are doing a great job, your eggy will stick soon xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    for next month HPokey, dont worry eggy will stick soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteys Girl View Post
    Argh! I have been trawling through this thread all weekend as I begin my plan for starting my TTC/sway in January - merina coil coming out in september so 3 months of tracking O and supps and diet - seems a bit overwhelming!! anyone going to be in the same boat at the same time? would love a buddy through Sept onwards to keep me focused and on track..
    Hokey - keep your chin up!! You are doing a great job, your eggy will stick soon xoxox
    Hey PGirl, what gender are you swaying for?
    Im trying next month for a boy, already have 2girls, Ive been doing the boy diet & supps for the past 4months, so I think Im ready & basically its now or never, so I really really hope this whole swaying thing works & I also really really hope I fall pregnant straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hokey yes I had been testing quite regularly, we were about to embark on our 1st IVF cycle so I was checking all the time! I thought i wasn't pregnant so we started IVF and then a couple of weeks into it I felt something wasn't right so I tested and bingo I got my BFP! How are you doing?
    Scorpio - I sometimes have little freak outs about having a 3rd - and it was me that always wanted 3 - DH only ever wanted two! But as you and my DH have said if we don't do it we'll end up regretting it later in life (DH is happy to have a 3rd now as long as we have bubs before he turns 40 late next year otherwise i probably would've put a bigger age gap this time around!) Good luck this month!!
    Talez - welcome to the group, if you have a 31 day cycle then u should O 14 days prior to AF so day 17 would be O day for you - have you tried charting?? I've been taking cranberry, calcium & magnesium. I've been trying to stick to the girl diet as much as possible but I find it a little restrictive so I just make sure i eat as much as possible on the diet list and if I do waver a little I make sure the food is as low in sodium as possible.
    Petesy girl - September will be here before you know it! What are you swaying for??

Peteys Girl is offline In her eyes I can see a reflection of who I am and who I want to be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Swaying for a boy! Have my DD so would like a blue one and have my pigeon pair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Did you see this thread today?

OMG-I-think-grapefruit-juice-actually-works!!

(Not sure how to link a thread? copying the link didn't work) Seems like grapefruit juice can help with ovulation and EWCM

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread has been REALLY quiet lately how is everyone going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Me33, yeah it has been really quiet in here.

I bought a digital ovulation tester, they are so great & easy, no guessing games, so Im just waiting for a positive LH surge and then we are going for it - nervous & excited!

So how are you going Me33?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Scorpio hope you catch that egg! Do you mind me asking how much the O tester was?
    I'm all good, i'm currently 3dpo so just waiting to see what happens this time around, fingers crossed we got our timing right this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It cost me $53, yes expensive considering you can only use it seven times, but if you can work out your cycle then you wont need to use all seven strips in that one month. Ive tried the usual strips without the digital reading, I just found them a little hard to determine yes or no & the digital one recommend you use your first morning urine, which is very convenient, so the digital gives you a smiley face if the lh surge is present and a circle if not, real easy.

Goodluck Me33 fingers crossed for you.

Im still waiting, I'd say I'll be ovulating in 3 more days.
    Last edited by SCORPIOGEMINI; 04-08-2011 at 16:02.