+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 738
  1. #521
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Scorpio - nope I haven't purchased one yet, I wasn't sure what to get and I really don't want to spend too much $$ on one that will be probably thrown in the bin once we get a BFP. This will deffinately be our last baby. In saying that though I tried testing DH's swimmers on the strips and it turned really dark green straight away which means hes levels are way to high - we were starting to ttc this month so that's not good - he's been doing really well with the diet too so i'm not sure what else we can do...
    Also with the chinese calendar thing, I don't believe in it - if it were true our second would have been a girl

  2. #522
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me33 View Post
    Hi Scorpio - nope I haven't purchased one yet, I wasn't sure what to get and I really don't want to spend too much $$ on one that will be probably thrown in the bin once we get a BFP. This will deffinately be our last baby. In saying that though I tried testing DH's swimmers on the strips and it turned really dark green straight away which means hes levels are way to high - we were starting to ttc this month so that's not good - he's been doing really well with the diet too so i'm not sure what else we can do...
    Also with the chinese calendar thing, I don't believe in it - if it were true our second would have been a girl
    I would have hubby slow down on the diet/supps a tad just to make sure he isn't toooo alkaline

  3. #523
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah I was saying the same thing Me33, about the expense of the digital, cause I also know I wont be using it again, Im sure they are worth their money, but Im giving it a miss. So your trying for a girl Me33? How many boys do you have Me33?

    So you have 4 girls HPokey, Im one of 4 girls, had such a fun childhood & even now me and my sisters are all great friends, actually they are my only true friends.

    I tested my Husbands semen PH, he's 8.5 thats the highest reading my sticks go to, so Im soooo happy about that, only thing is I wont know what mine is, bummer

    Im going to go to the health shop today & ask them if my saliva & urine ph is reading 7.5 can that mean my vag could be the same?? seeing the sticks dont seem to work for me.

  4. #524
    Peteys Girl is offline In her eyes I can see a reflection of who I am and who I want to be.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0

    Default getting ready to sway..

    Hi Gals

    DH & I are looking to start TTC in Jan when DD is 1. I would love a little boy next so have started to look at the gender sway threads (Hokey Pokey I am reading your TTC diary with great interest and for you!) So I have a few questions if anyone can help....

    1. I currently use the Mirena coil as BC at the moment - can I start to track my ovulation with this? I think you still ovulate with this?

    2. How long do you think you need to track your cycle before you have a good lock on the dates to DTD?

    3. Did anyone buy an books on the topic? I have found three on book depository - Choose the Sex of your baby - Hazel Phillips
    - How to choose the sex of your baby - Landrum Shettles
    - Guarantee the sex of your baby - Rosemary Weissmn

    any recommendations?

    Thanks for you help and good luck to everyone!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peteys Girl For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (14-06-2011)

  6. #525
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Yeah I was saying the same thing Me33, about the expense of the digital, cause I also know I wont be using it again, Im sure they are worth their money, but Im giving it a miss. So your trying for a girl Me33? How many boys do you have Me33?

    So you have 4 girls HPokey, Im one of 4 girls, had such a fun childhood & even now me and my sisters are all great friends, actually they are my only true friends.

    I tested my Husbands semen PH, he's 8.5 thats the highest reading my sticks go to, so Im soooo happy about that, only thing is I wont know what mine is, bummer

    Im going to go to the health shop today & ask them if my saliva & urine ph is reading 7.5 can that mean my vag could be the same?? seeing the sticks dont seem to work for me.
    No it won't mean your cm is, unfortunately.. but you know if you do the diet and supps best as you can you have a great chance

  7. #526
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteys Girl View Post
    Hi Gals

    DH & I are looking to start TTC in Jan when DD is 1. I would love a little boy next so have started to look at the gender sway threads (Hokey Pokey I am reading your TTC diary with great interest and for you!) So I have a few questions if anyone can help....

    1. I currently use the Mirena coil as BC at the moment - can I start to track my ovulation with this? I think you still ovulate with this?

    2. How long do you think you need to track your cycle before you have a good lock on the dates to DTD?

    3. Did anyone buy an books on the topic? I have found three on book depository - Choose the Sex of your baby - Hazel Phillips
    - How to choose the sex of your baby - Landrum Shettles
    - Guarantee the sex of your baby - Rosemary Weissmn

    any recommendations?

    Thanks for you help and good luck to everyone!
    I would go off all bc and stick with condoms/abstaining during fertile times and give yourself a min of 3 months trial tracking

    Don't bother with those books, seriously.. I read shettles and he is quite out dated

  8. #527
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    I ended up going into the health shop & your right HPokey she said if my saliva & urine is reading 7.5 then my vag should most likely be the same but she couldnt say 100%. So I will be just sticking to the diet and supps and

    I agree with HPokey, I would forget those books & just stick to diet, supps, ions & timing, I personally think its more to do with the supps & diet, but what the heck I'll throw in the other things to, the more things to sway the better I guess, & then I start feeling a little like this

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SCORPIOGEMINI For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (17-06-2011)

  10. #528
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC #1 considering trying for a boy

    Hi All

    I'm thrilled i have stumbled across this thread....

    DP and i are at going to start TTC next month and whilst (like everyone else) we will be thrilled with whichever sex we get, we would like to attempt to try for a boy for our first...

    The only tip i know is engaging during Ovulation day...i'm keen to learn more, watch your journey's and share mine.....

    A

  11. #529
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelski View Post
    Hi All

    I'm thrilled i have stumbled across this thread....

    DP and i are at going to start TTC next month and whilst (like everyone else) we will be thrilled with whichever sex we get, we would like to attempt to try for a boy for our first...

    The only tip i know is engaging during Ovulation day...i'm keen to learn more, watch your journey's and share mine.....

    A
    Welcome!!

  12. #530
    Peteys Girl is offline In her eyes I can see a reflection of who I am and who I want to be.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0

    Default Hokey Pokey !!

    I read your diary everyday - its better than TV!!
    I'm so nervous for you

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peteys Girl For This Useful Post:

    Hokey Pokey  (19-06-2011)


 

Similar Threads

  1. gender swaying ideas?
    By Humphreyisapuppet in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 23-12-2012, 00:45
  2. Did gender swaying work for you?
    By Zombie_eyes in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 14-05-2012, 17:38
  3. Gender Swaying?
    By Doc in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31-03-2012, 13:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Amazing August TTC #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
Birth control choicesContraception issues
any bright ideasGeneral Chat
Hi everyoneIntroductions
Does anyone crochet?Crafts and Hobbies
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Spectacular September TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Would you ask?General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›