+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks Me33, my goodness I dont really want to spend that much HPokey.

Do you guys really think it wouldnt be such a bad idea to just cheat & do the egg white thing? Is it worth the risk? Or do I really need to check my Vag PH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    See my chart guys, 7dpo could it be an imp. dip? This morning have slimey cm that is yellow, snot like?? Plug forming maybe?!?!! Clutching at straws here lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Ok thanks Me33, my goodness I dont really want to spend that much HPokey.

Do you guys really think it wouldnt be such a bad idea to just cheat & do the egg white thing? Is it worth the risk? Or do I really need to check my Vag PH?
    You could do that but bare in mind it is better to diet and supp for a few weeks to alter your inner pH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me33 View Post
    If that's the case Hokey they have them on ebay for around $15-$20, might do a little more research before I buy. Would like to see your links if you're allowed to post...
    Does that come with storage solution and buffer solution/s?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Hokey Pokey ♥ View Post
    You could do that but bare in mind it is better to diet and supp for a few weeks to alter your inner pH
    Good Luck HPokey

Yes your right & I have been doing the whole diet and supp thing & still am, going to start trying in August, its meant to be my boy month.

Does anyone else believe in the boy/girl months? Cant remember what website I went onto but you type in your date of birth & time of birth & it then calculates and tells you which month is best for a boy/girl (something to do with lunar)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck HPokey

Yes your right & I have been doing the whole diet and supp thing & still am, going to start trying in August, its meant to be my boy month.

Does anyone else believe in the boy/girl months? Cant remember what website I went onto but you type in your date of birth & time of birth & it then calculates and tells you which month is best for a boy/girl (something to do with lunar)
    I thought I did when I started this months ago but now I don't put much thought in to them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Hokey Pokey ♥ View Post
    I thought I did when I started this months ago but now I don't put much thought in to them
    I agree, Im going to just give it a shot this August & if I dont fall prego then Im going to toss the lunar boy/girl months out the window, cant keep waiting for particular months to fall pregnant.

Ive decided not to purchase the digital ph only because I dont really want to spend that kind of money, seeing this is going to be our last child & I'll never use it again.

If by doing the diet, supps, ions & eggwhite dont work and I end up with another girl then I guess Im just not suppose to have a boy, awwww I really wish I had my husbands attitude he wouldnt do any of this if it was his choice, he has the attitude, 'what we get, we get, who cares' BUT I do

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, Im going to just give it a shot this August & if I dont fall prego then Im going to toss the lunar boy/girl months out the window, cant keep waiting for particular months to fall pregnant.

Ive decided not to purchase the digital ph only because I dont really want to spend that kind of money, seeing this is going to be our last child & I'll never use it again.

If by doing the diet, supps, ions & eggwhite dont work and I end up with another girl then I guess Im just not suppose to have a boy, awwww I really wish I had my husbands attitude he wouldnt do any of this if it was his choice, he has the attitude, 'what we get, we get, who cares' BUT I do
    You have a good chance if you still to it wether you ph test or not

Those lunar things were all wrong for all my daughters lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me33 have you had any luck buying a digital Ph tester?

HPokey how many daughters have you got?
    Yeah I dont think a certain month can determine what gender you will have, if it were that easy everyone would have the gender they desire.

Thanks
    Reviews