+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello lovely ladies

Hello there,

Well good luck everyone with your TTC your little man or woman.

I myself are TTC a little boy if possible. I already have a little girl who is 3 and I quite honestly would be happy with a healthy baby of either sex but my DH would love a little boy.

so anyway I have a question in relation to OPK and CM. hopefully some of you ladies can give me your imput.

my cycle is usually 29 days or so. so last week I did a OPK (my first ever one) on day 13 thinking that I would ovulate on day 15. It came up positive and then I started getting my usual cramps that i get when i ovulate. so i figured i had 24-36 hrs before O. I then did a test 6 hrs later and it was negative. I was really worried I was going to miss my O.
    I dont usually get much CM and when trying to test for the BBT in the past I kept forgetting so i gave that up.
    anyway so i gave it 12 hrs and BD that night (thurs) thinking thats within the limits for a boy. The next morning (friday) I felt some twinges so we BD again. i had cramps all day again.
    The next day (saturday) i actually got some EWCM which lasted until Sunday afternoon. so we BD again on Sunday morning.
    so sorry to tell you my saga but Im just confused as to when my actual O was!!
    can your EWCM come late? Im thinking if i wasnt getting much CM prior to O then the sperm wouldnt have made it anyway....any advice girls???

thanks for listening....
    Last edited by Aurora21; 12-11-2009 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'm out for this month AF arrived this morning It explains my moodiness the last couple of days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

I'm finally here to do a proper post!!

Mel I'm sorry af has arrived. Grrrr!!!! It does give you more time to scoff down the dairy to make ideal conditions for your princess!

Hi Aurora and welcome! When doing opks the ideal time is around mid afternoon and make sure you haven't been to the loo for a while because it can dilute and give an inaccurate reading which is what I'd say happened when you got your pos then 6hrs later got your neg. As for when you o'd I'd say the day you got your ewcm would have been the day you o'd. Sounds like you would have definately shagged at the right time . Hopefully you caught the egg and are duffed as we speak! C'mon down little prince!!!

How you holding up Monique??

Elleandmum have you been to Tresillian yet? Is bub sleeping better for you now? Hope you're doing well.

monsta temping sucks!! I couldn't do it to save my life! But have leart a couple of things frinds doing it. From what I've picked up over the ttc years your temp peaks and then you o the next day. The apple cider vinegar should be taken 3 times a day every day for the best results. It also has many other benefits to you body as well as for ttc for a boy so you're killing 2 birds with 1 stone When you tested yours and dh's ph did you use urine? It will give you a diff reading to what you're looking for. Feel free to keep posting instead of just lurking I'm always interested to see how others going.

A tip for those with little cm - drink green tea a couple of times a day and it will increase your cm. If you like green tea then drinking it all the time is fine but for those who have to suffer through a cup just drink it from af to o. Or you could take green tea tablets - thats what I do

Afm I have no idea what my body is doing! I've had pains in my ovaries since I o'd, cramps, I've even had nausea!! I'm not sure if the nausea is from a bug thats going around or if I've been successful this month. And tired, omg I'm so tired! But that can also be put down to having 4 kids! I didn't get nausea with the girls but the other night I would have been about 6/7dpo we were having dinner and I had to stop eating because I thought I would puke. The next night I woke at 2am feeling nauseaus and hungry - wtf!!! And since then I've been getting that feeling on and off. If I go too long without eating I really know about it. And I've had a couple of lots of creamy snotty cm the last couple of days. Today is about 10/11 dpo. Probably all in my head!!!

Bums on pillows and keep shagging!

Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes we've been to Tresillian and she's doing much much better now. Still waiting on AF, I tested on Thursday but it came up negative. I'll test again on Thursday if AF is not hear yet.

Started on the shots of apple cider vinegar today and it is horrible. But well worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Just wondering if i can please join this thread?? We aren't TTC just yet. We decided on Friday that we were ready for another baby as our son is now almost 14 months old. Originally we wanted about a 3 year gap between gaps but i've become sooo clucky lately and we just can't wait that long. I stopped taking the pill as of yesterday and the only reason why we aren't TTC right away is because i am currently on Migrane preventative medication that can't be taken when pregnant. When i went on these I had to ease onto them slowly and to get off them i have to wean slowly. So i think it's going to take about a month to get off them. So once I'm off them we'll be off!

I am also after a little PINK bundle! I've just ordered some Ph testing strips off ebay to test how alkaline or acidic I am as I know i need to be acidic to favour the girl sperm. Can someone tell me what supplements are good to take for a girl diet??

Thanks ladies! Can't wait to chat to you about this topic! I really want my baby girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    HI all

Can I join in here too?? Have just had a quick read through.....good luck to everyone!

We have just decided to TTC #5....we have 3 boys - 9, 5 and 1 and a girl - 3 who would LOVE a sister! Actually, the boys have put in their orders for another sister too.

I haven't actually got my cycle back after bubby yet but have just started taking vitex and feel like things are changing already, we shall see. I am taking magnesium and calcium and cutting out caffeine, I also plan to get onto the cranberry soon. I also may think about the lime douche idea?!

It really doesn't matter to me the sex of the next baby but if we could sway the odds towards a little princess that would be awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so it sounds like i need to take Magnesium and Calcium tabs?? And can you get Cranberry tabs aswell?? Might google it!

What is douche all about??

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey ladies!
    how is everyone?
    am waiting to see if my af turns up saturday, then ill test..dont have too many interesting signs going on though, so am pretty sure that it will be here..
    ahh well onwards and upwards til next month! hehe
    good luck to everyone waiting to test!!!

mel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for saturday Mel

Welcome AmyLou and Ffrenchstar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Just a question.. to those of you taking supplements.. magnesium, calcium etc are you already on a multi vitamin?? And which Brand do you use?? I went to the chemist today to have a look and you can actually buy a magnesium/calcium tab in one.. is this what you are on or are you taking seperate tabs? I didn't end up buying it because i asked the lady if i should take it while already taking a multi and she said to check if it's already in the multi which it is, but probably not the amount required... What do we think??

Thanks in advance!