+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just thought I'd pop in to say we got a bfp last thurs and bloods confirmed I'm utd.

We half heartedly swayed for girl - 2 day cut off, I'll let you know how I go!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATS
    good ;luck for your girl bella

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats bella sending pink vibes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Best of luck TTC for a girl. Were TTC next week for the first time and hubby would like a little man to take to the footy. I have heard for boys dtd the day before and not a few days in advance helps? Im using the clear blue ovulation tests so i suppose once i get a smiley face for LH surge its time to dtd?

Baby Dust to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    She is all ok now thanks ladies - was suspected appendicitis.

Welcome to the new ladies

Congrats Bella sending you pink vibes

How's everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacks goodluck with TTC - with both our boys we dtd on day of O so that seemed to work for us.
    Hokey good to hear you little one is better now
    Dee thanks for the info

I've been reading up on lots of info about girl sway - i came across a website where some of the girls that were swaying for a girl posted what they would eat on a typical day - seemed to me like most of them were living on steamed fish and glasses of milk!! I'm trying to get my head around all the do's and don'ts but now i'm begining to think maybe I should just follow a diebetic type diet, take my vitamins, keep up my regular gym visits and dtd on the right day - sounds easy doesn't it?? lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Me33 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (19-05-2011),jacks81  (13-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all it's been a bit quiet in here. Just thought i'd pop my head in to say I got a BFP today on the digital too. So I am around 4 weeks UTD! Yippeeee. My Dh was over the moon but he did make a comment about hoping this one has a penis. I did stick to the diet as best I could but I think we DTD 2 days prior to O so not sure. I will be happy with boy or girl but I guess it's be nice for Dh to have a boy. I went to a psychic at a hens night and she said I would fall preggas in June with another girl so we will see if she is right. She got the month wrong by one month. I am one of those annoying people that don't find out the sex until birth so we will be waiting 36 weeks to meet bubba and find out the gender.

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been in here for a while, hope everyone is doing well with their sways.

Good Luck Mummylip, hope you get your blue bundle!

I just cant seem to stick to the boy diet completely, Im just not a big meat eater, Im lucky to have red meat once to twice a week, I do love my salt so thats a bonus, but I just cant stop my dairy, love it too much, have cut down though.

Im also taking the supplements, gona do the ions, timing, testing my ph, drinking pineapple, lemon & v8 juice, so I think if after doing this and I still conceive a girl, I'll be content knowing atleast I tried my best.

Hubby Me
    DD1 8yrs DD2 6yrs
    Last edited by SCORPIOGEMINI; 19-05-2011 at 08:29.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SCORPIOGEMINI For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (25-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    I haven't been in here for a while, hope everyone is doing well with their sways.

Good Luck Mummylip, hope you get your blue bundle!

I just cant seem to stick to the boy diet completely, Im just not a big meat eater, Im lucky to have red meat once to twice a week, I do love my salt so thats a bonus, but I just cant stop my dairy, love it too much, have cut down though.

Im also taking the supplements, gona do the ions, timing, testing my ph, drinking pineapple, lemon & v8 juice, so I think if after doing this and I still conceive a girl, I'll be content knowing atleast I tried my best.

Hubby Me
    DD1 8yrs DD2 6yrs
    Lots of women have boys while having lots of dairy anyway, you have a good shot still by upping the juices, supps etc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (25-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Hi all it's been a bit quiet in here. Just thought i'd pop my head in to say I got a BFP today on the digital too. So I am around 4 weeks UTD! Yippeeee. My Dh was over the moon but he did make a comment about hoping this one has a penis. I did stick to the diet as best I could but I think we DTD 2 days prior to O so not sure. I will be happy with boy or girl but I guess it's be nice for Dh to have a boy. I went to a psychic at a hens night and she said I would fall preggas in June with another girl so we will see if she is right. She got the month wrong by one month. I am one of those annoying people that don't find out the sex until birth so we will be waiting 36 weeks to meet bubba and find out the gender.

How's everyone else going?
    Congtratulations!!! I hope you get your boy