+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 738
  1. #441
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked
    63
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey girls.....
    just got some news......i got a at 11DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY tested with 3pm urine ill keep everything crossed for a sticky 9 months!!!!!!

  2. #442
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,018
    Thanks
    580
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats 4 little monkeys

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

    foreverclucky  (26-04-2011)

  4. #443
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babicrazi View Post
    Hey can i join :-) started ttc and wanna sway for a boy xox
    Welcome!!!!

  5. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Thanks hokey!!

    Maybe I'll take it before o day then not in tww?

    Bit late this cycle lol!
    Good idea =)

  6. #445
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4littlemonkys View Post
    hey girls.....
    just got some news......i got a at 11DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY tested with 3pm urine ill keep everything crossed for a sticky 9 months!!!!!!
    Mega excitement

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

    foreverclucky  (01-05-2011)

  8. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4littlemonkys View Post
    hey girls.....
    just got some news......i got a at 11DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY tested with 3pm urine ill keep everything crossed for a sticky 9 months!!!!!!



    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

    Hope you have a happy and healthy 8 1/2 months!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to missred For This Useful Post:

    foreverclucky  (01-05-2011)

  10. #447
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies,

    Going for a gender scan today i am 16 weeks 5 days bub is in a good position!! Would like a pink bundle for my other little girl but i am sure its a boy. Which i am really happy with too. I would prefer a boy for some reason.

    We did sway pink so guess we will see!!

    So great to hear more BFP's!!!
    baby dust to all.

    xxxx

  11. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    389
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    excited for you Miss red.

    We are going to ttc next month swaying for a girl after three boys. I am going to use the shettles method focusing more on timing than diet as a friend of mine has two girls and she only ate takeaway fastfood, softdrink, salt, coffee, and had an orgasm tmi. so I am hoping timing will help us, going to cut off three days before Ov.

  12. #449
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missred View Post
    Hey ladies,

    Going for a gender scan today i am 16 weeks 5 days bub is in a good position!! Would like a pink bundle for my other little girl but i am sure its a boy. Which i am really happy with too. I would prefer a boy for some reason.

    We did sway pink so guess we will see!!

    So great to hear more BFP's!!!
    baby dust to all.

    xxxx
    How did it go?

  13. #450
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,229
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    996
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kattttte View Post
    excited for you Miss red.

    We are going to ttc next month swaying for a girl after three boys. I am going to use the shettles method focusing more on timing than diet as a friend of mine has two girls and she only ate takeaway fastfood, softdrink, salt, coffee, and had an orgasm tmi. so I am hoping timing will help us, going to cut off three days before Ov.
    Good luck next month! My month is June so not long after you!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

    himherandhe  (29-04-2011)


 

Similar Threads

  1. gender swaying ideas?
    By Humphreyisapuppet in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 22-12-2012, 23:45
  2. Did gender swaying work for you?
    By Zombie_eyes in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 14-05-2012, 16:38
  3. Gender Swaying?
    By Doc in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31-03-2012, 12:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›