+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    I think the 0+12 is when your cycle is a bit all over the place and/or if you dont know when you O???? Maybe I misread that part.
    We are on cycle 2 of TTCing so hopefully this is our month

sounds like I need that!! my O is different every month since the m/c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyjac View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I haven't been on for a while, and as you can see from my signature,I got the surprise of my life yesterday. I just about fell over when that second line came up straight away! We were planning on trying mid year for a girl,luckily I had been following the French gender diet fairly well for a couple of months,had increased dairy supps etc. Ovulation snuck up on me three days early! We ended up with around a two day cut off,and Dh had abstained for nearly three weeks, much to his disgust . With our boys we had multiple attempts right on ovulation,and it took us 7 months of trying to get DS2. So we are very surprised! I only had some creamy cm,and upped my cranberry tabs and used acigel when I realised ovulation was coming. we did enough for a little girl, I am feeling quietly confident,for some reason. Anyway, had to share, and let you know it will happen for those still waiting.
    Good Luck girls!
    I will keep you guys updated.
    Jacqui
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Congrats Mummyjac

I have started spotting and neg blood test. So CD1 probably tomorrow for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (17-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    welcome scorpio
    today and it is day 36 I usually have a 35 day cycle. Is AF coming???
    Thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SCORPIOGEMINI For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (18-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyjac View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I haven't been on for a while, and as you can see from my signature,I got the surprise of my life yesterday. I just about fell over when that second line came up straight away! We were planning on trying mid year for a girl,luckily I had been following the French gender diet fairly well for a couple of months,had increased dairy supps etc. Ovulation snuck up on me three days early! We ended up with around a two day cut off,and Dh had abstained for nearly three weeks, much to his disgust . With our boys we had multiple attempts right on ovulation,and it took us 7 months of trying to get DS2. So we are very surprised! I only had some creamy cm,and upped my cranberry tabs and used acigel when I realised ovulation was coming. we did enough for a little girl, I am feeling quietly confident,for some reason. Anyway, had to share, and let you know it will happen for those still waiting.
    Good Luck girls!
    I will keep you guys updated.
    Jacqui
    Congratulations!!!
    We are swaying for a girl too, I pinned O last month, but was terrified as we DTD on O day. Im taking Vitex and Natal plus which is a naturopaths brand of Elevit but has much more in itnas well a B Forte! Wondering if I should take Cranberry Tabs too? My diet ATM consists of mainly Veg and fruit, and a little chicken adn seafood. No red meat and no caffine. Very little carbs but plenty of dairy. Anything else I should add?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Congratulations!!!
    We are swaying for a girl too, I pinned O last month, but was terrified as we DTD on O day. Im taking Vitex and Natal plus which is a naturopaths brand of Elevit but has much more in itnas well a B Forte! Wondering if I should take Cranberry Tabs too? My diet ATM consists of mainly Veg and fruit, and a little chicken adn seafood. No red meat and no caffine. Very little carbs but plenty of dairy. Anything else I should add?
    Alot of swayers would agree, that timing is the LEAST important factor
    Diet is much more important to change what is happening inside and sounds like you have done great so far.
    I would def have cranberry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For scopiogemni

How to retrieve cm….TMI!!! You reach up inside your V and with your finger you touch the cervix. Then you hook your finger and pull out. The cm on the tip of your finger is the one you want to test. The cm closest to your cervix is the most alkaline and the cm on the edges of your v is acidic. Wipe this on the pH strip (or on the digital pH tester wand) and wait for up to 10 minutes (no waiting for digital) depending on how much water is in your cm. If your pH strip doesn’t change and you have tried several times to test pH; this means you have low ionic strength in your cm (which means you NEED a digtal pH tester).

Here are some links which talk about testing Ph levels

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=294851

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums
    /showthread.php?p=4322397

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, we are going to be starting to TTC #3 in June/July and after already having 2 princes would love a little princess to complete our family.

So far I have figured out these things:
    -take calcium and magnesium supps
    -take cranberry tablets
    - dtd O+12 or stopping 3 days before O (which one is better there?)
    -use sylk lube
    -DH wearing jocks
    -missionary position

Am I on the right track here? Is there anything else? It's all so confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Hokey Pokey ♥ View Post
    Alot of swayers would agree, that timing is the LEAST important factor
    Diet is much more important to change what is happening inside and sounds like you have done great so far.
    I would def have cranberry!
    Thats really interesting you say that as the Shettles method dosent touch much on the diet, the method is based all around timing of O.
    I have a big bottle of Cranberry juice in the fridge so I think I'll start drinking that. My OPK (Maybe Baby) showed a slight start of ferning so the transitional phase has started already and Im at CD10 so looks like things are happening earlier this month, as I Ovulated on CD17 last month. Feeling quietly confident this month. I have already made my first new bubba purchase, couldnt help myself! A hand knitted beanie with a big french flower on it, so beautiful. I figure if I have another boy it will be a beautiful present for one of my friends that are PG at the moment.
    Oh well fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4littlemonkys View Post
    For scopiogemni

How to retrieve cm….TMI!!! You reach up inside your V and with your finger you touch the cervix. Then you hook your finger and pull out. The cm on the tip of your finger is the one you want to test. The cm closest to your cervix is the most alkaline and the cm on the edges of your v is acidic. Wipe this on the pH strip (or on the digital pH tester wand) and wait for up to 10 minutes (no waiting for digital) depending on how much water is in your cm. If your pH strip doesn’t change and you have tried several times to test pH; this means you have low ionic strength in your cm (which means you NEED a digtal pH tester).

Here are some links which talk about testing Ph levels

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=294851

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums
    /showthread.php?p=4322397
    Thanks heaps 4LM, I have my monthlys at the moment so i'll try this when they are finished. Much appreciated

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SCORPIOGEMINI For This Useful Post:

foreverclucky  (20-04-2011)