+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    4littlemonkeys what's your PH ATM Hun? I was only a 8.0 when I got my 3yo son. It was a struggle to get my ph down to 5.5 to get my daughter. I'm still struggling to keep it acidic I must b naturally alkaline ... Swaying is so hard sometimes I'm so hungry n sick of yogurt lol
    Hi there, sorry to butt in but I was wondering if you knew the quickest way to make myself more alkaline, Im currently 6.2, thats too acidic! I'll be trying for a boy once I get all this right.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hubby Me
    DD18yrs DD26yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey BB78 i think my cm is around 6.5 cant get it up been trying drinking bs drinks and all so ithought i might just do bsf ( even though i know its a short quick fix and using pre seed too) my urine ph is up at the 7.5-8 mark but that has nothing to do with TTC, ive read that all Cm up past the cervix is more alkaline than below the cervix and in the vagina?? is that correct? but saying that i dont think i have the right test strips ive just got the ones that have everything on there from Ph, to blood, leucocytes, nitrite, protien etc etc my mum gave them to me but figure id give it a go as they still test the ph levels........? did a OPK test today too will do another one a 2nd line came up but im on CD11 and last month i Oed cd17 so its got me confused thinking i might O early and ive been having crap sleeps so i think my temp in FF isnt really accurate??? arghh this month is up s*** creek!!!!

anyway hows everyone doing?? read your TTC diary BB good luck fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=4littlemonkys;5736415]hey BB78 i think my cm is around 6.5 cant get it up been trying drinking bs drinks and all so ithought i might just do bsf ( even though i know its a short quick fix and using pre seed too) my urine ph is up at the 7.5-8 mark but that has nothing to do with TTC, ive read that all Cm up past the cervix is more alkaline than below the cervix and in the vagina?? is that correct? QUOTE]

Hi 4LM, dont mean to intrude here, hope you dont mind. So your trying for a boy also, Ive been checking my ph through saliva, so do I have to check my ph via vagina? and if so where do I buy the test strips?

I wont be dtd until I can get all this right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome scorpio
    today and it is day 36 I usually have a 35 day cycle. Is AF coming???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=SCORPIOGEMINI;5737313]
    Quote Originally Posted by 4littlemonkys View Post
    hey BB78 i think my cm is around 6.5 cant get it up been trying drinking bs drinks and all so ithought i might just do bsf ( even though i know its a short quick fix and using pre seed too) my urine ph is up at the 7.5-8 mark but that has nothing to do with TTC, ive read that all Cm up past the cervix is more alkaline than below the cervix and in the vagina?? is that correct? QUOTE]

Hi 4LM, dont mean to intrude here, hope you dont mind. So your trying for a boy also, Ive been checking my ph through saliva, so do I have to check my ph via vagina? and if so where do I buy the test strips?

I wont be dtd until I can get all this right
    hey
    yes i am TTC boy i have 2DD already, and yes PH level of the CM is better, theres digital testers you can buy... Hopefully someone else can tell you where you can buy them from as i have no idea i have testers that i dont think are the right ones.... ill private PM you.... =)

and
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    welcome scorpio
    today and it is day 36 I usually have a 35 day cycle. Is AF coming???
    It aint over till the nasty AF shows for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Hi girls,
    just a question, I'm currently 8 days into my cycle to as we are trying for a girl we are bding every day up to Saturday or maybe Friday?? I'm thinking I should ovulate around Monday possibly Tuesday next week. So after ovulation how long do we wait before we can bd again??
    I'm not doing the full on diet but I'm off caffine and dh is too and I don't eat red meat so that helps. Also taking vitex and natal plus. What do you think?
    Have you heard of the 0+ 12 method?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Af showed today early than expected so onto may we go x
    Bummer!!
    Next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missred View Post
    Hey ladies,

I havent been on for a while, just thought i would pop in and say hi.
    6 more weeks and we will know if our pink sway was successful! 14 weeks today

Good luck ladies everything is crossed for you!

Tammy25, sorry to hear af arrived, goodluck for next month!
    How exciting! Did you have a 12 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4littlemonkys View Post
    evening ladies its been a while since ive been on!!!
    BFN for me last month so i am currently sitting on CD 10 (i think) amd starting to get watery cm ( sorry tmi) so hopefully its closer than last month when i O'ed on cd16, Pre seed arrived for me in the mail today!!!! so ill be mixing a bit of BS with that and maybe put little bits in during the day once ive gotten a + OPK test hopefully alkalizing my whoo harr!! worth a short !!!!!! as my ph levels arent that high
    for a pink bundle Missred!!!!!!
    Sorry about Af showing up Tammy
    and welcome Deux
    Sorry for the AF
    Where did you order your pre seed from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIOGEMINI View Post
    Hi there, sorry to butt in but I was wondering if you knew the quickest way to make myself more alkaline, Im currently 6.2, thats too acidic! I'll be trying for a boy once I get all this right.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hubby Me
    DD18yrs DD26yrs
    It takes time and often not as easy as it sounds, when are you thinking of TTC?