+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome monsta76! I'm so glad we have another one for team blue!! What do you do to look for o?? Cm, temp, pains, opks etc???

Lots of potassium and salt for a boy, limit your dairy to a very small amount or none. Make sure you take folate if you're on a boy diet. You can make various drinks to have daily using bi carb soda and various other gross stuff. I find the easiest one to make and use is a shot of apple cider vinegar 2 - 3 times a day. Mind you I keep forgetting to buy the damn stuff!! You can also do bi carb soda douches etc - I personally don't think they're so great but I've never used one so can't say from personal exp. Have sex on the day of o and do the big O before dh as it produces a rush of alkaline cm. With the boy diet you are hoping to achieve alkaline cm because thats what favours boy sperm. Acid cm stops boys tails from wagging so they can't swim to the egg, meanwhile the girl sperm lazily swim by in their favourite conditions. The lunarium isn't free anymore so you can't just go and look up your charts anymore . If you find out what phase of the moon you were born under (just google moon phase on whatever date you were born - inc year). You're supposed to be more fertile around that phase of the moon but thats just more for fertility than boy/girl etc. When I remember more stuff I'll post but I really gotta go and pick up the kids from school now.

Hi Mel, Mel, Monique and Sweetmummi.

Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi there, I'll be TTC as of January and will be going for a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, congratulations Monique, I can see that second line
    Hi to everyone

We are still plodding along, having cramping on and off since yesterday and was sure that AF was going to show up last night but so far nothing. I said that I wouldn't let TTC to take over my life again this time but it's all I'm thinking about and analizing

Well I guess I should stop procrastining and do the housework, not the way I wanted to spend my RDO but it needs to be done. Sometimes I don't know why I bother because as soon as DS gets home from day care, the house will be a mess again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay another blue supporter! Hi and welcome elleandmum.

Mel its very hard to not let ttc take over! I swore the same thing and trying to have a if it happens it happens kind of attitude but here i am thinking oh I'm 2dpo today, hmm whats that pain ... etc! hahaha I hope you get a bfp first go this time .

Done anymore tests Monique??

Hi Mel, Sweetmummi, lianas1stbub and Monsta
    Last edited by MellyMumma; 06-11-2009 at 12:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the welcome mel!! atm im temping, which im trying to get my head around. only been off the pill for 3 cycles. im trying to pin point o, but i havent succeeded as yet. i thought i had it figured out with pains, cm but did an opk and it was neg. does your temp go up after o'ing? or when u r o'ing? its still a bit confusing. does the apple cidar vinegar need to be taken every day or is that just in the lead up to o? im guessing thats to raise my ph levels?? we tested DP's and his was at about 9, so excellent for a boy, but mine was about 4.5 so not so good. r u following the boy diet? or just doin a few things to help it along....what else r u doin??

im glad ive found this forum. im on another one on another baby site and most of the girls there are swaying for pink. and theres only a few trying for blue so thanks for all the info!

hhmm thought monique mighta been on here and done another HPT and said there was a definate line! hopefully she got a big dark one!!

anyway i'll keep lurking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well i don't think there was a line after all i have done two since and can't see a line i am 11 dpo so many its still two early and and my temps are all over the place too one day are up and then they are down and ff still hasn't gave me O day becuase of this but i know i have O on the 26 oc because of my cm and going by my lst af it say i should of oed on the 3oth but my temp and cm around that time didn't showed i Oed so if i oed on the 30th then i should get af next saturday so who knows i still could be in it fingers crossed

could u girls have a look at my chart and tell me when u thinked i Oed

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php
    Last edited by monique13; 06-11-2009 at 14:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks for the welcome, we're not going to start trying until january but I'm going to strt my boy diet as soon as I get home from Tresillian. My little girl is having feeding and sleeping issues.

We want her to be close in age with her brother so we're going to start trying once she's 6 months.

I've gone off the pill to get my cycle working again and we're using condoms between now and then

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been quiet in here the last couple of days, how's everyone going?????

Any BFP's?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls

No bfp for me AF showed her head today oh well onto next month lots and lots of to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Monique I'm so sorry

Grab a pack of tim tams and hide from the kids.

Hi everyone. I'll be back on tomorrow hopefully to do a proper post.

Mel
    xxx