+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 74 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Tammy. I am not sure about a girl because I haven't been researching it but we did the deed every second day when we conceived with my daughter so fingers crossed. Try and eat lots of dairy and calcium rich food too.

4 lil monkeys I hope you get your bfp boy yeah?

Hi Hokey how's the journey going?

Hi to everyone else. Anyone else testing this month?

AFM: I am waiting to ovulate should be around the 30th if not sooner. I am using OPK's and drinking lots of pineapple and apple juice and so is DH. We are going to try and time DTD as close to o as possible. I am on folic acid but not a multi because I wanted to avoid calcium. DH is going to drink coffee 30 mins b4. However, we haven't gone full on with our swaying. I am not temping or using ph swabs. I guess I am hoping for a bfp more than a boy but DH is desperate is for a boy so trying for him. This will be number two for us and we want 3 or 4 kids so I guess there are two more tries if not a boy this time. Sometimes I doubt myself about gender swaying and I just think I am blessed to have a healthy daughter and I could see myself having a another daughter and being happy with that. I guess I am gender swaying just for DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Good luck Tammy. I am not sure about a girl because I haven't been researching it but we did the deed every second day when we conceived with my daughter so fingers crossed. Try and eat lots of dairy and calcium rich food too.

AFM: I am waiting to ovulate should be around the 30th if not sooner. I am using OPK's and drinking lots of pineapple and apple juice and so is DH. We are going to try and time DTD as close to o as possible. I am on folic acid but not a multi because I wanted to avoid calcium. DH is going to drink coffee 30 mins b4. However, we haven't gone full on with our swaying. I am not temping or using ph swabs. I guess I am hoping for a bfp more than a boy but DH is desperate is for a boy so trying for him. This will be number two for us and we want 3 or 4 kids so I guess there are two more tries if not a boy this time. Sometimes I doubt myself about gender swaying and I just think I am blessed to have a healthy daughter and I could see myself having a another daughter and being happy with that. I guess I am gender swaying just for DH.
    Yes boy for me
    Ive just boosted up my folic acid tablets i was taking 1 a day then someone mentioned i should take 4 over the day!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverclucky For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (23-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Just started my 3rd cycle today, only 10 weeks left till we can offically try!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

foreverclucky  (23-03-2011),MummyLip  (23-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on CD9 today I'm a bit nervous, trying to track CM but haven't seen much and my Maybe Baby is still just showing pebbles, we were aiming to stop intercourse probably Saturday but I think it might be too soon!! 3 to 4 days before ovulation what should CM look like (sorry)? As I think maybe baby shows the LH surge which is 24-48 hours prior to ovulation which is too soon if we want to sway for a girl! Ahhhhhh this is confusing.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I'm not good at this technology thing! Sorry I meant to say too late to stop if LH surge shows up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Im crashing in!
    Im not TTC just yet but will be hopefully toward the end of the year. Im going to hang around though if its ok.
    Im planning on soaking in lots of info and prepare my body a few months in advance.

I have 2 DS' and would LOVE a DD.

Im actually a member on ingender also. They are filled w lots of knowledge on swaying.

Im really hoping for a DD but unsure as to whether I want to sway or just take the risk?
    I feel as if by swaying i will expect a girl and be disappointed also, I would love to fall and be suprised by a girl without trying.
    Other times ive gone as far as wanting to 'splime' !!
    I guess reality is I will prob have another DS without swaying. Haha.

Confused can you tell??

Good luck to everyone and their pink or blue bundles. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Welcome Deux!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://931d4dxpgo2k-o0dn605m8an8b.hop.clickbank.net/ this really worked for me

got only girls just like i wanted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome deux

I am in TWW and it is dragging so badly. My AF is due on the 15th so maybe I could test on the 12th. My bobs ave been a bit sore today so for a bfp. It is my DD Charlotte's bday today she is one. It is time for another bubba I say she deserves a brother or sister. I am not sure if we DTD too early so maybe a girl I thought the OPK was positive a couple of times, they can be so confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome deux

I am in TWW and it is dragging so badly. My AF is due on the 15th so maybe I could test on the 12th. My bobs ave been a bit sore today so for a bfp. It is my DD Charlotte's bday today she is one. It is time for another bubba I say she deserves a brother or sister. I am not sure if we DTD too early so maybe a girl I thought the OPK was positive a couple of times, they can be so confusing
    for you!!

How is everyone else going?