+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes they separate the male and female sperm then fertilize your eggs with the prefered gender so you get what you want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    Yes they separate the male and female sperm then fertilize your eggs with the prefered gender so you get what you want.
    Far out! Didn't know they could do such a thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep,there are a few countries that do this now. Of course,it's not legal in Australia yet. I think it's called microsort in the States?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmm interesting!!! Don't lnow if I would go as far as Thailand and IVF but if we have 4-5 girls and DH still wants a boy we may have to.

Anyways thought I would share my latest revelation. It is to do with juices. Appareently if you want a boy you and DH should drink pineapple, apple and tomatoe juices. Girls swaying can drink lots of milk and cranberry juice.

For a boy cut down on calcium and magnesium and promote potassium. Eat bananas I guess.

Any other thoughts on diet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Mmm interesting!!! Don't lnow if I would go as far as Thailand and IVF but if we have 4-5 girls and DH still wants a boy we may have to.

Anyways thought I would share my latest revelation. It is to do with juices. Appareently if you want a boy you and DH should drink pineapple, apple and tomatoe juices. Girls swaying can drink lots of milk and cranberry juice.

For a boy cut down on calcium and magnesium and promote potassium. Eat bananas I guess.

Any other thoughts on diet.
    I have spent the last 24-48 hrs studying diet thoroughly lol and from what I am seeing, it is VERY important when gender swaying

I will be changing my diet, taking supplements/vitamins etc, charting CM and pH levels, using opk's and charting my temps

I do have a year after all before we start "trying" so may as well try everything I can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Popping in to say hello

Thanks
    Reviews
    As a mum who been through gender swaying & succeeded diet is VERY important & plays a big roll. I don't know bout juices but dairy & cranberry is part of having a girl yes as much dairy you can swollow a day the better I also take cranberry tablets calcium magnesium tablets each day eat 1lt of yogurt a day among other things also of course timed DTD it all worked for me to have my 1st daughter after 3 boys& I'm doing it all again!! Follow same rules. But yes diet and changing PH level all goes hand in hand with timing DTD ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (20-02-2011),MummyLip  (20-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmmm it's amazing what diet can do!!!

Another question. If you get a pos on an OPK should you wait until the next day to BD. (to sway for a boy???) The egg is dropped in the next 12-24 hours after pos on OPK. What do you think? Getting excited and thinking about questions before March TTC after my next AF arrives....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Mmmm it's amazing what diet can do!!!

Another question. If you get a pos on an OPK should you wait until the next day to BD. (to sway for a boy???) The egg is dropped in the next 12-24 hours after pos on OPK. What do you think? Getting excited and thinking about questions before March TTC after my next AF arrives....
    Personally, I would not TTC this month but to wait and see what your body does.. have a look at your CM does it dry up quickly after that + opk or do you have EWCM for a while after?

So for the next cycle you will be prepared for what your body does
    If dry, BD that evening otherwise if you continue to have EWCM I would do it the next morning =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,
    Mind if i join? Ive been following the thread and reading lots and lots of post on things to increase your chances of a certain sex.
    My DH and i have 2 DD and have been TTC#3 for a few months now with no luck. We are trying for a boy !!!!!
    My problem is irregular periods up until we started TTC i was 28 days but now its anywhere from 24-28 i have been monitoring Cm and been taking OPK
    But OopsieDaisy you wrote=

What is your CM like right after ovulation? Does it stay quite fertile like (EWCM) or does it change fairly quickly to creamy/stickey.

If it stays fertile like your chances of a boy are higher as boy sperm find this better, if it changes within 12 hours of ovulation to sticky cream it is good for the girly sperm.

Sorry but TMI mine is usually creaming sticky Cm then EWCM for a few days oes that me i should DTD everyday of the EWCm, when i do the OPK is alwats lighter colour that the darkest line which i dont know if im O or Not?? i read all these signs of O and that but the OPK dont really tell me and i have no idea how to montior my Temp? Do you have any good links i could look at and start charting my temp?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks in advance