+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by (mum2be) View Post
    Thanks heap guys! Lots of useful info. I know its a bit too much info, but last time we DTD was on 7th. So after having a look on ingender website i will be waiting till next month.

Obviously there's the slight chance i still could fall pregnant from this one time. Hah! Suppose will have to wait and see.
    Nothing it TMI here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear Missred,I am sure you will be much more confident about things if you wait another cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I hope you don't mind me joining in, I have been reading this thread for a while now.. it's so interesting to hear everyone's journies.

We have been trying to conceive for only the second month. I do already have a teenage boy and would now like to try for a girl... but definitely would be elated with a boy too
    I first thought about trying the Shettles method, but have also read a lot of stories (various websites) that have said its' track record isn't as high as the O+12 method.... but having said that, I can't find many statistics to back that up.
    So I'm not sure which one to follow for DTD around O.. before or after? Or both? But the diet I can understand and that makes sense to me.

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KittiKat View Post
    Hi everyone
    I hope you don't mind me joining in, I have been reading this thread for a while now.. it's so interesting to hear everyone's journies.

We have been trying to conceive for only the second month. I do already have a teenage boy and would now like to try for a girl... but definitely would be elated with a boy too
    I first thought about trying the Shettles method, but have also read a lot of stories (various websites) that have said its' track record isn't as high as the O+12 method.... but having said that, I can't find many statistics to back that up.
    So I'm not sure which one to follow for DTD around O.. before or after? Or both? But the diet I can understand and that makes sense to me.

to everyone
    What is your CM like right after ovulation? Does it stay quite fertile like (EWCM) or does it change fairly quickly to creamy/stickey.

If it stays fertile like your chances of a boy are higher as boy sperm find this better, if it changes within 12 hours of ovulation to sticky cream it is good for the girly sperm.

Did that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Oopsie Daisy... for some strange reason I didn't have much this time around, usually I have lots.... but when wiping I didn't have anything much at all. Although there was a creamy discharge about 24 hours after O
    We did also DTD from 6 - 3 days before O too....

To be honest, I know how hard it can be to conceive for some, so I'd be over the moon to just be able to have a baby... I'm 34 now, so I know time isn't on my side to be going too indepth into the gender swaying, but if I can help sway the odds just a little then I would like to do it to the pink side

I am now on DPO2, and will be ready to test on 23rd Feb

It's just so hard not to get obsessive isn't it?! I am so impatient at the best of times, so this is really going to test me I think

Forums like this are great though... everyone is in similar boats and are very understanding.... so a big thank you and to everyone in advance for your help and listening xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Oopsie Daisy... for some strange reason I didn't have much this time around, usually I have lots.... but when wiping I didn't have anything much at all. Although there was a creamy discharge about 24 hours after O
    We did also DTD from 6 - 3 days before O too....

To be honest, I know how hard it can be to conceive for some, so I'd be over the moon to just be able to have a baby... I'm 34 now, so I know time isn't on my side to be going too indepth into the gender swaying, but if I can help sway the odds just a little then I would like to do it to the pink side

I am now on DPO2, and will be ready to test on 23rd Feb

It's just so hard not to get obsessive isn't it?! I am so impatient at the best of times, so this is really going to test me I think

Forums like this are great though... everyone is in similar boats and are very understanding.... so a big thank you and to everyone in advance for your help and listening xxx
    Oh you have better self control than me hehe I would be testing every single day after ovulation haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha!! I reckon by early next week I'll definitely be thinking about it.... as well as thinking I have early pregnancy symptoms hahaha!!! How soon can you start testing though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi

We are 7 weeks away from having our second boy thanks to ICSI and I have only ever wanted 2 children and over the moon to have 2 boys but hubby has always wanted 3 and would very much like a girl to complete the family so if we do try again we have decided that we will go to a western run clinic in Bangkok which is recommended by our clinic if we do where we will be able to chose the sex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha!! I reckon by early next week I'll definitely be thinking about it.... as well as thinking I have early pregnancy symptoms hahaha!!! How soon can you start testing though?
    I think the early testing ones you can test before your period is due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    Hi

We are 7 weeks away from having our second boy thanks to ICSI and I have only ever wanted 2 children and over the moon to have 2 boys but hubby has always wanted 3 and would very much like a girl to complete the family so if we do try again we have decided that we will go to a western run clinic in Bangkok which is recommended by our clinic if we do where we will be able to chose the sex.
    So you will travel to Bangkok?
    What do you mean you can chose the sex? Is it 100%