+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2be,I would perhaps skip this month,look up the 'ingender' site and try to get going on the girl diet before perhaps trying next month. If you really want a girl your cm ph is important .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys can use all the info I can get. Don't really want to delay trying for bubs any longer either. Look forward to whatever advice you can throw my way.

Much appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question how can my PH level change from the morning till now. This morning it was roughly 7.2 now its 6.4? Can anyone explain this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbird View Post
    Yes I agree it's an indication I use digital ones to tale the guess work out with the coloured lines! They're a good tool just gor conceiving full stop! R u trying for girl or boy?
    Boy

where id your TTC diary?
    Hold up will get the link x

Quote Originally Posted by mummyjac View Post
    Mum2be,I would perhaps skip this month,look up the 'ingender' site and try to get going on the girl diet before perhaps trying next month. If you really want a girl your cm ph is important .
    I agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by (mum2be) View Post
    Question how can my PH level change from the morning till now. This morning it was roughly 7.2 now its 6.4? Can anyone explain this
    I guess it can change from what you have been eating and drinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    where id your TTC diary?
    Take a look at the photos of my opk's you can clearly tell when you have a + as it is just as dark if not darker than the control line!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=387018

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I stumbled across this thread. I have a wonderful 2yr old son and love him to bits. We r hopin to ttc in July/august and I desperatly want a girl but feel very guilty about being picky. I am really concerned if I actively try for a girl and get a boy I will be disapointed which makes me think I should just be happy with whatever I am blessed with and not do or change anything in the ttc journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie231 View Post
    Glad I stumbled across this thread. I have a wonderful 2yr old son and love him to bits. We r hopin to ttc in July/august and I desperatly want a girl but feel very guilty about being picky. I am really concerned if I actively try for a girl and get a boy I will be disapointed which makes me think I should just be happy with whatever I am blessed with and not do or change anything in the ttc journey.
    Welcome Kylie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by (mum2be) View Post
    Thanks guys can use all the info I can get. Don't really want to delay trying for bubs any longer either. Look forward to whatever advice you can throw my way.

Much appreciated

The quickest way to lower your PH is by using Aci-jel!! It has a ph of 2 or 4 i think from memory. It comes with an applicator if you can get it tonight from a chemist use half the applicator tonight then another half tomorrow night. Then use a small amount every 2nd night until you O. Make sure you keep taking your PH until 1-2 days after you O if it starts to creep up use a small amount of the aci-jel to bring it down again.

Also the fake sugar that contains Aspartame!! I used Sugarless. Mix 2-3 sachets with water and drink it. It is gross but it also lowers your ph fast. Drink 3-4 times until the day after you O, it WILL give you a major headache if that happens decrease the amount you are having.

Oh and if you can test the ph level of your partners sperm! As if your levels are high and his are as well you will most likely be heading to another boy.

Now i do agree with the other girls about waiting till next cycle as there is more you can do over time to lower your PH.
    I never done the diet as i am allergic to dairy products etc.

Have a look at the ingender website, it has soooo much info to help you!!!

Good luck hun!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missred For This Useful Post:

(mum2be)  (10-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also you do really need to be careful with timing BD! I conceived my 2 boys 2-3 days before ovulation. With Liana we BD'ed from 4 days before O right through to 2 days after O. We done it at least once a day!
    So heaps of people do say 2-5 days before O for a girl but for us that method is not right. Now in saying that it could work for you lol.
    Another good time is O+12 doing it this way you need to be able to pin point when you O. It can be really hard, i can get my O day but can not pin point when it happens.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to missred For This Useful Post:

(mum2be)  (10-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heap guys! Lots of useful info. I know its a bit too much info, but last time we DTD was on 7th. So after having a look on ingender website i will be waiting till next month.

Obviously there's the slight chance i still could fall pregnant from this one time. Hah! Suppose will have to wait and see.