+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monique13 View Post
    Hi Girls

Well i am 7dpo today havn't got many signs of pregnancy yet just that the last few days i have been feeling sick in the tum but hats about it oh and creamy cm so i will see how the next week pans out for me i hope its a bfp.

Mel - big big

mummy_to_thomas - good luck with catching that egg.

sweetmummi - the gender cal have only got two of my babies right and the rest was wrong but good luck.

im not puting my hopes on it working i would be happy either way just thought i would try it if it works great i have a little girl if it dont oh well i still have a gorgeous boy so it wouldnt matter...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetmummi I was looking at the moon ovulation charts a while back but they've now decided they want to charge for it so we can't look at it anymore . Chinese gender charts got all my kids wrong - so rude!

Monique lets hope that sickness is ms!!!

Mel I hope you caught that egg!!!

Well it seems my body was being naughty as well! I could have sworn I missed the egg but last night I had a small amount of ewcm and c was low and open and had pains in right side when I went to bed. I persuaded dh that he wanted to dtd this morn so maybe, just maybe I may have got timing right!!

Did everyone have a flutter on the ponies today??? Between dh and I we got the first 3! Hope everyone had a fab day!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MellyMumma For This Useful Post:

Dobbie  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girl
    AFM - i am 8dpo today got heaps of cramps tonight quite painful too and my legs feel like jelly and my lower back also hurts my body hurts like when your coming down with the flu. so i don't know whats going on there
    i might give in and test tomorrow .

Melly - i hope you guys cought that egg i will have my for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    you caught the eggie Mel, congrats on the winnings! We didn't win anything A group of people at work today dressed up as jockey's with broom stick horses and raced around the council building.....was the funniest sight

Well I still can't work out what my body is up to. I have had positive opk's for 3 days now, ewcm for the first two and really bad pains on the first day. We b'danced the morning of the second day so here's hoping

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummy_to_thomas For This Useful Post:

peanutbutter&jelly  (20-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did ya test Monique??? I'm waiting to hear of your bfp .

MelM my body is doing the same as yours! I had a big heap of ewcm this arvo so don't know when the hell o is happening or if its happened etc!! Grrr why can't we just have a clear window that says o is now! Your day yesterday sounds hilarious!!

MelQ how are you? Is your body playing tricks too??

Sweetmummi how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    this is seriously doing my head in, I'm trying not to read into anything but gosh our bodies like to confuse us I'm currently cd28 and either 10dpo if you go by when I thought I had O'ed or 3dpo if going by the opk's and I'm looking into every little feeling

Boobs are bigger and hurt everytime ds climbs on me, extreme tiredness, ready for bed by 9pm which is early for me and nausea/light headedness during the day. I don't want to get my hopes up as I would be VERY surprised to conceive first go this time but I want to know what is happening.

How's everyone else going? Have you tested yet Monique?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls

Well i tested today i think i got a bfp but i could be seeing things
    what do u guys think is there a 2nd line or am i seeing things.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...13/test112.jpg

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    evening ladies!
    i totally forgot about this thread i do apologize!

omg firstly monique,i can see that line there!!! i reckon test again in the morning and i reckon it will be stronger! creamy cm and cramps were my pg symptoms with mr J. ooh how exciting!!!

ok secondly, f@rk me there are too many mel's in this thread, i am going to get totally confused lol. ill apologize now.

hope your all having a good night, my little man is awake (again) so ill be back tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Monique!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, hope you dont mind if i join in here. ive got 2DD's already and me and DP are thinking about trying for #3. and hopefully doing what we can to sway for blue.

monique, my computer screen is [retty crappy and i cant see things clearly on it, but i couldve sworn i saw a very faint linei hope so!! have you done anther test today????

hopefully a few eggs have been caught in here!!

so can i ask the lovlies that are swaying for blue what you are doing? i know there is a boy diet, timing right on O day, position. but how do i work out the boy time as in lunar and moon cycles??? and are there supplements that you can take? i know for pink its mag and calcium, but what is it for blue?? im struggling to figure out my O days and its doin my head in well hopefully it will settle down soon as they are all over the place ranging from 28days to 36days.

anyway, hopefully we will get some BFPs in the next few days....good luck ladies!!