+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsieDaisy View Post
    Oki doki so am on ebay right now and have found ph strips for urine is this correct? is it just myself or hubby too?
    Yes I sent you a link hun.

JJbear when will you be trying? for you boy <3

Hi there 4already

I use timing DTD with shettles & just took on other tips & ideas that have worked for me & others.. combine them all together & hope for the best. I have 3 boys which I didnt gender sway & 1 girl that I did gender sway. so using the same plan I did in 2008 to try for our final child.. another girl we hope, but I'll be happy either way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have ordered the book from Shettles hoping it arrives tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies ,
    Oopsie,you need to test your cm and your dh's sperm. If you have a look on the ingender site,it gives you the ranges for ttc a boy. If you find the ph strips don't really change,a digital ph tester is good. I got mine for $39 at **** Smith.
    Hope you all have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mummyjac thanks for that. Will have to go to **** smith and pick up one!

DH wants us to try again straight away but our first is only 4 weeks old! I would like them to be close but really?! Would appreciate anyones thoughts on age gap.....
    It did take about 3 months of proper trying to get our bfp with S.

Also I think I will need to chart BBT for a couple of months to be sure of O, as I dont usually have any signs of it.

Also has anyone got a maybe baby? Or other type of predictor? Think I will def have to get one of those too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all

Was wondering if I could join. Can someone add me to the front page? We are going to start TTC in March and want to gender sway for a boy. Well I would be happy for another girl but DH really wants a boy so I agreed to gender sway. It would really be nice for my DD to have a sister but I'll support DH in his quest for a boy. WE would like 3-4 kids if possible anyways.

Love to hear what techniques you'll be trying...

When we conceived DD we DTD every second day for most of the cycle. (sorry TMI) Lucky it only took one cycle otherwise I would be exhausted.

This time may be harder as I am still breast feeding and I am CD42 with NO AF at the moment. Hoping to wean soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies
    i just wanted to ask a question. when you get a positive ovulation - using clear blue digital ovulation test, how long until you ovulate? with my DD we dtd almsot every day up until 2 days past the positive OPK and i was sure i would have conceived a boy, but i had a girl! im not too fussed what the next one is, but i wanted to know if say we wanted another DD, once i see the positive OPK, so i stop? the packet says ovulation will be 24-48 hours after but in some info i read it can be 12-72 hours!
    any advice would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyjac View Post
    Good morning ladies ,
    Oopsie,you need to test your cm and your dh's sperm. If you have a look on the ingender site,it gives you the ranges for ttc a boy. If you find the ph strips don't really change,a digital ph tester is good. I got mine for $39 at **** Smith.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Oh will have to take a look thanks! How do the digital ones work?

Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Hi all

Was wondering if I could join. Can someone add me to the front page? We are going to start TTC in March and want to gender sway for a boy. Well I would be happy for another girl but DH really wants a boy so I agreed to gender sway. It would really be nice for my DD to have a sister but I'll support DH in his quest for a boy. WE would like 3-4 kids if possible anyways.

Love to hear what techniques you'll be trying...

When we conceived DD we DTD every second day for most of the cycle. (sorry TMI) Lucky it only took one cycle otherwise I would be exhausted.

This time may be harder as I am still breast feeding and I am CD42 with NO AF at the moment. Hoping to wean soon
    Welcome! We will be swaying for a boy too

Quote Originally Posted by lilbird View Post
    hi ladies
    i just wanted to ask a question. when you get a positive ovulation - using clear blue digital ovulation test, how long until you ovulate? with my DD we dtd almsot every day up until 2 days past the positive OPK and i was sure i would have conceived a boy, but i had a girl! im not too fussed what the next one is, but i wanted to know if say we wanted another DD, once i see the positive OPK, so i stop? the packet says ovulation will be 24-48 hours after but in some info i read it can be 12-72 hours!
    any advice would be great!
    Do you temp aswell?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree lilbird,if you are temping you might have a clearer idea of when you do ov. Also your cervix position can help eg. high,soft and open with eggwhite cm is when you are ovulating.
    Mummylip dtd as close to ov as possible,will help sway boy. Dtd multiple times lowers sperm count and favours girls,which is probably why you got your DD .
    Oopsie,the digital ph testers just have a bulb at the bottom and you put some cm on it and it will give a reading.
    Have a great day girls,we are off to playgroup,first day for the year,should be good.
    Cheers,
    Jacqui

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummyjac For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (01-02-2011),MummyLip  (01-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I was reading up on the gender dieting! N just realized I was doin this for DD in 2007!! I had such a similar diet!! Hmm might have to try it again!! I so can't wait to TTC!! Wish December would hurry up! Were not sure if it'll be December this year or 2012!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissEdwards View Post
    Hi I was reading up on the gender dieting! N just realized I was doin this for DD in 2007!! I had such a similar diet!! Hmm might have to try it again!! I so can't wait to TTC!! Wish December would hurry up! Were not sure if it'll be December this year or 2012!!
    Hi
    Will you be swaying for a girl or boy?