+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Yes Jacqui im hoping to try for a girl... would love to... but another boy would be good too... so going to try my luck at gender swaying for a girl...

Tell me about it.. so many pregnant ladies around at the moment about to pop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Morning ladies, just wandering if anyone has a plan from a gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies well I am 7dpo today and something possessed me to take a test this morning with fmu! To my surprise I got a BFP!!! I tested with a first response! So thinking it may have been an evp line I went and bought a different brand and yep its a BFP too!!! Wooo hoooo I am very excited. I got a BFP with #3 at 7dpo as well. Fingers crossed for another princess!!! I hope you all dont mind if I hang around here I would to hear all of you get a BFP too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missred View Post
    Hi ladies well I am 7dpo today and something possessed me to take a test this morning with fmu! To my surprise I got a BFP!!! I tested with a first response! So thinking it may have been an evp line I went and bought a different brand and yep its a BFP too!!! Wooo hoooo I am very excited. I got a BFP with #3 at 7dpo as well. Fingers crossed for another princess!!! I hope you all dont mind if I hang around here I would to hear all of you get a BFP too!!!

WOW Congrats missred thats excellent... cant wait to find out what ur having.. Stick lil bean!!!

YAY so exciting... makes me want to try now... ah *clucky clucky*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Congrats Missred!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missred View Post
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Missred! You are so lucky to get BFPs at 7dpo. Hope you have a great pregnancy,keep us updated!

Oopsie- I looked into a gender,but I don't think DH would like me spending that much money. I think they are very similar to ingender,but your biorythmns(sp?) are included in the package. Let us know how you go with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no I have not ordered a plan, came across the site few days ago.. might check out the one you mentioned too cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone trying to sway for a boy at all? Or has anyone already successfully swayed for a boy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Am after a little boy this time around as well. Am 10 weeks now so can't wait to find out what we are having as soon as we can!! We did try a few boy related things but who knows. Would love a boy after two girls but as long as bub is healthy then that is all I can really ask for. Am feeling the same as I did with the girls and I am expecting a girl again, but who knows!! it's of the male gender!!