+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Missred sounds good to me.I also struggle with dairy,but am fine with yoghurt,so am eating a tonne of it atm. Sounds like you know what to do to get another dd . Soulsen, for you this month,keep us updated.
    Afm-am up a lot of nights with my DS2 atm,his reflux is flaring big time. I told hubby this morning that we don't need contraception,he's making me not too keen for it anyway .
    Have a good one girls.

Just wondering if one of the mods,might start a new thread for us, this one is getting a bit long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I ovulated on Saturday so fingers crossed this is our month!! Will keep you all updated!! I think we achieved a good sway but you just never know. I am more than happy with a boy or girl so it doesnt much matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Great thread!

I used gender swaying when I was TTC my daughter after 3 boys, & it worked for me so using same meathods this time around for our last time around TTC land hoping for another girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    Hi Great thread!

I used gender swaying when I was TTC my daughter after 3 boys, & it worked for me so using same meathods this time around for our last time around TTC land hoping for another girl
    Welcome and all the best!
    What methods did you do for your girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Im silla... i have3 monkeys... a DS 5,DD 3, DS1... we would like to attempt this gender swaying we are considering TTC in the late part of this year... So we would love to have another DD.

Hope you dont mind if i stick around here..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Silla
    Welcome aboard. I guess you might be wanting to sway girl to even things up?
    Cheers,
    Jacqui

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybaby View Post
    Hi everyone, this gender swaying is turning out to be much harder than what i originally thought. I conceived my three girls very easily, actually after just one month of ttc. I have been using ovulation kits to find out when i am ovulating, and when i get a positive result i wait 24 hours before ttc. I have been trying for 3 months now and still no positive result. It is becoming a bit frustrating, I hope i don't have to wait much longer.
    Hi there, I havent been on here in ages, I have 2 girls 8yrs & 6yrs and we are going to try for our third, I would love a little boy, but if I get another girl I would be just as happy. Anyway the reason it may take you longer this time is because if your only doing your business on O day, you could be missing out cause sperm needs a couple of days to be nourished apparantly, Im not a doctor but thats what I have been told.
    Goodluck with it all and I hope you get your little boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissEdwards View Post
    Hi,

Im silla... i have3 monkeys... a DS 5,DD 3, DS1... we would like to attempt this gender swaying we are considering TTC in the late part of this year... So we would love to have another DD.

Hope you dont mind if i stick around here..
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went shopping today and saw a good half dozen pregnant women. Made me nostalgic. Then of course, there was the cutest little girl sitting across from us at lunch,smiling at me. Although I think she was checking out my DS1 .
    Can't wait to get started swaying,mid year,can't get here quick enough .
    Welcome Scorpiogemini,looks like we are getting some more ladies in this thread!