+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Do we still have people swaying? I am hoping to sway for a little princess next year. Think I will start the diet etc by about Feb/March and start ttc May/June. Anyone want to join me? I desperately want a little girl and spend most of my days pouring over a gender swaying site. Can't wait to start.
    Jacqui

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    as I regularly post here, check out Shettles method book, can get on ebay
    'how to choose the sex of your baby' plus I recommend the ovulation test kits. I think they are better for boys though. We got one! (21 wks along)

Good luck, we will be trying for a girl next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Thanks for the tip, I think I know enough about shettles. I had a friend who used that book and she had her third boy. I think I will also do the girl diet, measure ph and all the other stuff as well.
    Can't wait to start
    Jacqui

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi!

We have just over 8 weeks to go until we start ttc a girl. We have a beautiful DS and this will be our last bub. I have read Shettles and have also signed up to a plan with A-Gender. They send me my conception plan for ttc a girl some time this month. I'm starting my girl diet in 2 weeks (6 weeks out from when we start ttc) and will also start taking calcium and magnesium supplements. When we actually start ttc I'll also be taking cranberry tablets, using the 3 days before ovulation method, pH testing and using acijel. I can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Witchypoo,
    Great to see someone else on here. I think i read your ttc diary the other day, it caught my eye when I saw you were swaying. I have been tossing up wether to get an a gender plan or not. Or just follow all the tips etc on ingender. Not sure if I can justify the cost to my DH. This will also be our last bub, the two boys keep me hopping,so I can imagine what another one in the mix will do. Keep me posted on how you are doing, would be good to go through this with someone else.
    Jacqui

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Just subscribing to this thread so I can read up on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Ladys
    we have our little prince Koopah he is 8 months old 9 months on the 22nd . we want to give him a sister so we are trying for a girl any tips or hints
    have been told a few things but not sure if they are true we want our little princess but if we have another boy then we will be happy either way we have names picked out so any info u can all give us would be great so first of all im Melanie my partner is Joel our son is Koopah we ask Koopah if he wants brothers and sisters and he smiles we want our kids close in age Koopah is just so fun and happy love him so much . so nice to meet you all . hope i can make some new friends along the way of trying for a girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchypoo View Post
    Hi!

We have just over 8 weeks to go until we start ttc a girl. We have a beautiful DS and this will be our last bub. I have read Shettles and have also signed up to a plan with A-Gender. They send me my conception plan for ttc a girl some time this month. I'm starting my girl diet in 2 weeks (6 weeks out from when we start ttc) and will also start taking calcium and magnesium supplements. When we actually start ttc I'll also be taking cranberry tablets, using the 3 days before ovulation method, pH testing and using acijel. I can't wait!
    Can I ask, what is acijel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi melaniejoelkoopah,
    Welcome to the genderswayers. I am not sure if I can direct you to a particular site or not. Anyway,google 'ingender',a great site should pop up,if you take your time exploring it you should find everything you need to know about gender swaying.
    Oopsiedaisy-acigel is a cream/gel you can buy online at most pharmacies in aus,it helps lower your cm ph,which you need to do to try for a girl.
    Great to see some activity here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyjac For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (13-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh I see!
    Well I have 4 girls so no need for that lol