+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I used natural gender swaying techniques and got the result I desired twice - 1x boy and 1 x girl.

Easy stuff like using certain positions, timing my intercourse at certain points of my ovulation cycle, monitoring my BBT, including or avoiding certain foods in my diet, etc.

I learned about these methods in the Prince or Princess Guide written by a midwife. It's well worth a read if you would prefer to have either a boy or a girl.

You can find out more about it here: http://www.princeorprincessreview.com

IVF treatments for gender selection is huge in the US but I read a news article online last week and discovered it was illegal here in Australia. The article told of an Australian women paying $15,000 to fly to Thailand to have the treatment over there.

I had success with natural methods, so wouldn't go to these lengths, but it really hit home to me how very important having either a boy or a girl is to some women/couples/families.

Has anyone used IVF in another country for this reason?

CB

Bex is offline Pushy Princess Perfects Don't Push On Me I Bite :P
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys

Just wandering a few things. (warning TMI)

Yesterday Arvo When I went to the tiolet I got some really stretchy egg white (a bit yellowish) CM on the toilet paper. I assumed it was from DTD on Sat Morn. Last night DH decided wanted to DTD on at 11pm. So we did. There was no forplay and it was a quicky. I wasn that into it as i was tired. Still He commented how Wet I was.

Anyway we are not trying yet and I am BF. I was relly hoping to try for a girl.

In ur expirence how long after u get Eggwhite CM did u actually O?

Do u think I have stuffed up and have no hope of getting a girl if it was O.

Cheers
    Bex

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thus any one of you tried to use The Whelan Method for gender selection?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

We are hoping to have a little princess next but like everyone else, we will be overjoyed with another boy.

I don't know if the techniques will work with me though. I drink milk like it is going out of fashion and I still ended up with a boy! LOL

Look forward to chatting to you all, if you will have me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just been reading some of this thread and im having total blank... lol but i thought its the male that predicts the gender of a baby... i have 2 boys and i think bcoz i have PCOS and too much testosterone... maybe i am destined to have boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I haven't posted in here for a long time but I thought I'd update and let you know. I loosely followed the boy diet and we only DD on O day and... WE'RE HAVING A BOY! I really believed it worked for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Ladys
    we have a 6 Month old son
    and we are TTC for a girl . but am more then happy to have another boy any help would be great and tips . i love dairy . i will read through the thread but thought i would come say hello first and want to say baby dust to u all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a potentially stupid and embarrassing question to ask in regards to pH testing. I'm desperate to conceive a little girl and know that acidic cervical mucus is best. If I buy some pH testing strips how do I actually test??? Do I have to stick the strip up 'there' or what???

Also, are the pH strips you buy to test urine pH ok to use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm also ttc for a boy as i have 3 beautifull girls. I am using an ovulation test kit to predict when i'm ovulating as my period is all over the place at the moment. I'm on day 14 and still haven't tested positive yet. Does anyone know should i have intercourse on a positive reading for a boy or wait 24 hours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait until the day after to be sure, we got a boy that way (although only 80% on the ultrasound so far ), according to the shettles method in 'how to choose the sex of your baby' it should be the day of ovulation. 2-3 days earlier for a girl.
    Good luck