+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Add Water View Post
    Really Melly? Wow.... Good luck with it!! I'll race you
    You're probably already there smarty!! You going for another boy or a girl this time? You joining our thread? I'd love to have you here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MellyMumma- well i hope i am the first one to get a bfp i will be testing in 5 days so
    Yeah Samara is one now it has gone fast she ust gets cuter and cuter lol.

lianas1stbub , Mel, mummy_to_thomas good luck on ttc your lil girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure Mel, but will be watching along. Nope, I'm not there yet . We're just seeing what happens but a few other things to sort out first (such as where we'll be living next year )

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL Melly I finally got DH to agree but as he sees it, we aren't really "trying" for another baby, just taking it as it comes I'm pretty sure I O'd around cd18 ish this month so we are about 6-7DPO now and Ive caught myself analysing every little feeling etc It would truely be a miracle if we were to get preg first month but I have every .

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 days till testing Monique .

Yay Mel, I'm glad dh came round - wouldn't have been from your constant nagging now would it? Or was it all the rellies at the wedding asking when the next one was gonna happen? I have everything crossed for you for a bfp as well!!

Mel, omg theres Mel's everywhere! Does this bring back memories when we all ttc together last time?! Gonna be confusing but we'll make it! Gosh you'll have to start your whole shag fest now for the next couple of days and then no more for a week or more . If memory serves me right you figured out last time that you o early? So if you want a girl you have to shag a few days before o and stop hehehe.

Kris what better time to start?!! I've moved in all my preg's except the last one! Gotta have another baby to keep the mcn addiction alive .

Hi Sweetmummi

AFM I'm assuming I'm oing atm. Have had the pains etc but have a confuzzling situation so am googling to see if its normal or if my body has decided to cr@p itself!

Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't know what my body is doing I thought I o'd around cd18 as i had o like pains etc but today, I've had really bad O like pains again and I did a opk and it came back a very strong positive So I guess we will b'dance today and tomorrow and see what happens. If we don't get our little girl this time, it's a great excuse to go for a third

Oh and Mel, I think it was the nagging Also, my BIL has told us that he wants another niece or nephew and expects a honeymoon baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think I've missed out this cycle, its been a strange one. Not that dh would put out anyway so really I don't know why I bother . Rejected is putting it mildly but I guess I should be used to it by now. Sorry for the downer.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MellyMumma View Post
    Well I think I've missed out this cycle, its been a strange one. Not that dh would put out anyway so really I don't know why I bother . Rejected is putting it mildly but I guess I should be used to it by now. Sorry for the downer.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

aww sorry to hear that... maybe next cycle will be ur cycle...

and a big to you too xoxox

well im looking up things on gender swaying does anyone know or follow the lunar calender or whatever its haha sorry im new to this whole thing and i find it all so amazing and whatever the outcome its harmless and we get a baby but t get what we desire would be so fantastic....

so how is everyone going im so in over my head on it i dont know where to start haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Well i am 7dpo today havn't got many signs of pregnancy yet just that the last few days i have been feeling sick in the tum but hats about it oh and creamy cm so i will see how the next week pans out for me i hope its a bfp.

Mel - big big

mummy_to_thomas - good luck with catching that egg.

sweetmummi - the gender cal have only got two of my babies right and the rest was wrong but good luck.