+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Using the lunar calendar works on the basis of conception when the moon is either waxing or waning.
    A waxing moon ) gives you a girl and a waning moon ( gives you a boy.

You can buy those cute dog calendars which tell you when the moon changes phases or you can google lunar moon calendar and it will come up.

So for example if you were ovulating now then if would be a good time to conceive a girl as the waxing moon started on the 6th Feb this month.

If you were after a boy the waning moon in Feb is to start on the 22 Feb.

Basically need to align ovulation with the moon phase changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for that Starr33!

Stay posative Amylou! In the right conditions spermies can live for quite a while in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my fingers crossed don't you worry about that!! We did use PreSeed so i'm hoping it's worked wonders and helped DH sperm stay alive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone!! I am TTC #3 at the moment! I think I have missed the boat for this month so i will try next cycle. I am hoping for a boy! I have a boy and a girl already. I am very new to TTC - both my kids were conceived with very little planning so it feels weird to have two kids but still figuring out how to have a baby! lol! I have irregular cycles. I have just started using fertility friend. I know about BD'ing on O-Day to conceive a boy but what else can I do? I am thinking of getting some preseed as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hay everyone, okay if i join you?

i am trying for #1 since 0ct09 and would love a little prince, so will be trying the boy diet and trying to DTD right on O day!

although, whatever i get i will be happy with.
    getting slightly disheartened now after 5 months.

star33: i have been looking into lunar conception aswell lately, and read that you are very likely to be fertile if the moon is in the same phase it was when you were born!
    mine is the full moon which is on sunday
    due to O over the weekend so

good luck everybody!!
    hope you all get what you are wanting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CourtneyL - we BD on o day and next day and got a boy bubba in my belly! I was eating HEAPS of chocolate at the time and drinking HEAPS of tea - not sure if that helps or not.

COmebackKid - can i ask where you get preseed from? A few of my friends have been talking about trying to get it, can you get it in AUS or do you have to buy online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope its ok to join this thread with you all

I have 2 amazing girls 7 and 5, Im currently ttc and am hoping for a boy, my husband thinks Im crazy he doesnt believe in the gender theories, but I say why not atleast give it a go, right??

I cant say I believe in the dietthing, because I love my salty food and that is meant to be good for a boy, well I got 2 girls??

I will try the timing, I also bought pre-seed, by the way I bought mine on the net from Lullaby Conceptions, my husband is banned from wearing undies instead he now wears boxers.

Oh my gosh its a little stressful as Ive never put this much thought in ttc, with my girls it was so much more relaxing.

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post

COmebackKid - can i ask where you get preseed from? A few of my friends have been talking about trying to get it, can you get it in AUS or do you have to buy online?
    u can get preseed online, try lullaby conceptions or ebay (sometimes ebay has deals for hpts, opks and preseed).

Check out this website, it lists all the chemists/pharmacies in australia that stock it.

http://www.preseed.com.au/pharmacystockists.html

hope this helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    This is my first time on here only signed up today.

Hubby and I are trying and yes we are trying for a boy as we have a gorgeous girl already. I have gone on a strict boy diet of having cereal every morning and banana's are high in potassium so I eat about 2 or 3 a day. I cut out all diary except milk for my cereal and tea which is hard cause I love my cheese. so basically you have to have to have a high diet of sodium and pottasium eg. salty foods, banana's, tea, wine and with your bread wholemeal is better. I also read that pineapple juice in your diet is great to so I added that in. Have sex no more then 24 hrs b4 or 12 hrs after ovulation, so at your peak times. And get hubby to have a caffine beverage b4 u do the deed as this favors the Y sperm. Oh and deep penetration like doggy style. Hope this helps. For a girl it's a high magnisium and calcium diet, and shallow penetration days b4 u ovulate. We did try this with our daughter she was just a wonderful little accident that I would not change for the world!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys just wanted to report that we have our little BOY!!!
    we are just so over the moon, maybe there is something to this timing thing!
    our family is now complete. very happy.
    Good luck beautiful ladies with your trying to conceive journeys...xxx