Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i have a really strong feeling i am carrying a boy this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Monique, congrats!
    Wow, number 7! You must have a big house, lots of cars and busy all the time hey? How wonderful though to have all those beautiful kids.

Well good luck and lets hope it's a sticky blue one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone

I wrote a big post up last night but as it was posting my stupid net crapped itself so now I've gotta write another one! GRRRR!!!!!

Monique thats fantastic news!! Congrats! I really hope you're right and its another boy!!

Ritali hi and welcome. Thanks for that info! Goodluck in getting your pink bundle!

mumofgracie hi and welcome! Goodluck in getting your boy - I really hope it happens nice and quick for you this time.

misssookylala naughty naughty! But goodluck in getting pink!!!

Amylou that sounds scary! I'm a big sook when it comes to pain. Nearly time for you to start ttc, how exciting!!!!

To all the other yummy mummies in here a big hello and hope you are all well and happy and shagging!

Take care
    Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used the lunar calendar to conceive my son and will be trying again in a few months for a girl.

It is simple to use

Let me know if your interested and will explain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starr33 View Post
    I used the lunar calendar to conceive my son and will be trying again in a few months for a girl.

It is simple to use

Let me know if your interested and will explain
    Hi, I would love you to explain! I'm pregnant with a boy and my mums friend predicted right based on lunar chart but won't explian it to me so I'd love to no!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I haven't been in here for a while, so busy with work and Thomas being a little ratbag We are going well, not really ttc but not preventing it either

My best friend had her second little bubba the other day and it has made me soooo clucky she had another little girl and it has made me want a little princess soooo much now.

We have decided that for the next 4 or so months, we aren't going to ttc at all and prevent it due to dh having to start a new job and also because we want to wait until the government paid maternity leave comes into affect.

So how is everyone else going? It's been a little quiet in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! I need some advice!!!

Ok so we are TTC a girl this time round and last month i O'd on CD 18 so this month when we started TTC we DTD everyday but one up until and including CD14.... yesterday i got full ferning on maybe baby which indicates that i was ovulating.. BUT today i got a + on an opk... the first one this month.. so by that i should be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours... I don't know what to do... I feel like we should DTD again but then i am risking it being too close to O and might sway for a boy.... I just dont know if the OPK is right and I was having cramping on Sunday arvo/ night (CD 16) so was assuming i was right on target for O on CD17 or 18......

Any suggestions! I don't want to miss my chance this month but then I think i am risking swaying for a boy if we DTD again...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default will let you know...

Hello ladies,

I forgot to come back and report...how rude of me. We are trying for a little boy, I currently have a 3 year old girl.
    well we didnt conceive in Nov 09 as I thought we might have and so i thought we'd give it a break in Dec and try again in Jan 2010. Well on about day 15 in Dec (usually my O day) I got massive (and i mean massive) amounts of EWCM (sorry TMI) so we BD (after my DP had a coffee) and in the required position. Straight after we BD my CM all clouded up so I think we got as close to "O" as we may ever get. Now im 11 weeks pregnant and definately finding out the sex so i'll let you know what we have.
    good luck everyone with your own TTC journey and to you all!!

I really feel as though its a boy this time round...so heres to hoping...to be honest though i would be almost equally happy with another little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS AURORA!!!!
    Thats fantastic news! Hope the rest of your preg is smooth sailing! I have everything crossed that you get your little boy

Amylou sorry no one got back to you with your question. I wouldn't have dtd again. You should be nearly at testing time? Everything crossed for you!

Mel you have to ttc because I want you have a little girl ... now! Thomas needs a playmate

Star33 I'd love to hear about your lunar calendar. The one I was using online has decided that you must pay to use it now so I can't look up the dates I need in the future If you have a way that we can work it out or a free site to look at that would fantastic. Thanks!

Anymore BFP's to report??

Take care and happy shagging
    Mel
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Aurora!!!! How exciting for you!!!

MellyMumma - Thanks for that.. we decided to not DTD again and FF reckons i o'd on CD20! So 6 days from our last BD.. Unfortunately I think we missed out this month unless DH has super swimmers!! I'm only 5DPO today.. still a while away yet!