+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree with prjn, you WILL get your little man!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question for all the swayers! Does anyone know...if you BD every day for the cycle - are you more likely to end up with a boy or a girl, or would it be a 50/50 chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year!

Tieko I'd probably say it would lean more towards a boy but thats just my opinion and no evidence or facts to back it up.

How is everyone going?

I'm on cd 13. Yesterday I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ovary and then a small amout of blood. The way my cycles have been lately I doubt very much it was o. I'm thinking it may have been a small cyst or something??? Any opinions here would be great - thanks! If my cycle this month is as long as it has been lately then I'm due to o around thursday.

Take care
    Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! It's been a bit quiet in here lately!

Tieko - I bd'd every day when first TTC and we got a boy... This time i am going to BD everyday but stop about 4 days before O to try for a girl! FIngers crossed!

Mel, i'm sorry but i have no idea.. I had the worst O pain last THursday morning that i actually went to hospital for it... mainly because it was on my right side so thought maybe appendix... but i had no blood..

Hope everyone is well! I'm currently cd 18 and think i o'd two days ago so really 2DPO and so once I get AF we are TTC finally! It feels like it's taken so long!

Talk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies, well the impatience in me has won over my desire for a girl...we have bd every day up to today (i am ovulating today and planning on more bd to make sure i catch the egg!)

Im going with luck, and if not, have become happy with another boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tieko View Post
    Just a quick question for all the swayers! Does anyone know...if you BD every day for the cycle - are you more likely to end up with a boy or a girl, or would it be a 50/50 chance?
    probably a boy as you need to BD on the day of O to get a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all you lovely fellow gender swayers out there

I'm fairly new to BubHub, but I'd love to join in on the thread here if thats ok.

I'm so excited, because a few nights ago, DH said that he'd be willing to TTC number 3 one day - not anytime soon (we wouldn't be actively trying for at least another 12 months or so), but that doesn't worry me because I'm not quite ready yet either - but all I know is that I really would like a 3rd bub one day! So he has given me hope and something to plan for and get excited about

When I was pg with DS2 DH was always saying that was our last, he only wanted 2 children (but that was when he thought DS2 was going to be a girl) so now that we've got 2 gorgeous little men, he's open to the idea of trying for a girl

I want to get EVERYTHING right this time around - with DS2 we kind of swayed, but looking back it was a really bad attempt at swaying for a girl. We stopped BD'ing 2 days before O, I had HEAPS of EWCM, and in hindsight, we did some very boy friendly things so I'm not surprised our sway didn't quite work! Nevertheless, DS2 is absolutely adorable, he's been such a good baby, and he melts our hearts every day so I dont regret anything for a minute.

This time around I'm probably going to go with one of those personalised plans (from another site ) and see what happens. But I know I want to be fully prepared and give it all my best shot so that I have no regrets about our sway. And if it doesn't work out, well I am ready to accept that it is my destiny to be surrounded by handsome men who worship me

I look forward to chatting with you all, making some new gender swaying buddies and most of all, putting in our best efforts to sway for the bub we desire!

Goodluck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

Well i just read every single post in this thread and i'm all caught up on the boy/girl techniques. It was nice reading all your stories and it reminds me of when i used to be a regular with BH whilst ttc with my DD who is now 15 and a half months old. We tried for 7 years with her so i'm hoping thats not going to be the case this time.
    I remember how all of this took over my life and analyzing every little twinge and pain etc (just like all of you!)

Anyway, my DH has been begging me to ttc num 2 since DD was only 2 months old! (he obviously didn't notice the 3 layers of bags under my eyes from my sleep deprivation as she was a terrible sleeper until about 8 months old) well i have finally given in and i would love another tiny bundle of joy and i think the age gap is good for us. In saying that i hope it doesn't take us too long to conceive this time.

I would love either a boy or girl and DH desperatly wants a boy so we are trying for a boy!

I actually used to post back when AMYLOU and BAYLISMUM were ttc their bubbas. Hello girls!
    AMYLOU, if you remember me, i used to be LAYNEYPOSSUM. We actually got pregnant together and i had my DD on the 18/09/08, only a couple of days before you! Looks like we are starting the journey again together hey? I have missed out on this cycle unfortunately so i am just waiting for AF and then we will be really starting ttc. At the moment i am CD29, so hopefully it will come soon but last month it was something like 38 days i think and the month before was 28 days!!! So who knows, i have re joined fertility friend and have already started all the CM, CP, temp, ferning, opk testing thats required.

So i basically just wanted to say hi to all and join in the convo. I wasn't sure which thread to chat in, but this one looked fun and you all seem lovely, and i have trouble keeping up with the other threads as they get about 50 posts a day and i just don't have the time to read them all and write my own.

Well i better go, i am exhausted and need sleep!

Best of luck to us all and congrats to those who have already got their good news!
    Last edited by mumofgracie; 07-01-2010 at 22:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Just poped in to let u all know that i got my bfp on new years day im 5 weeks now and everything seems to be going fine just wanted to wish all of u the best of luck and lots of to u all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Things we did that I feel helped give us 2 boys

Hi all,

I thought I'd share a few things that DH & I did whilst TTC our kids that resulted in us conceiving 2 boys, for anyone out there who is Currently TTC a boy:

We used preseed lubricant one night to get things moving a little, and I've since read somewhere that this is VERY boy friendly as the PH is quite alkaline which favours boy sperm

I had plenty of good quality EWCM the day prior to O, which I believe is a result of drinking Green Tea every morning which is said to increase CM (good quality EWCM is supposed to be very helpful in conceiving a boy)

My DH was drinking at least 2 cans of Coke per day, plus morning coffee

Looking back, our diets consisted of very boy friendly foods, eg Bananas, salty food, very little milk/dairy products etc. Basically the boy diet was (unintentionally) our staple diet so I really do believe diet has a lot to do with swaying, even more so than relying on timing alone

Thats all i can think of for now, but I'll add anything I think of!

Good luck to all those swaying for pink or blue!