+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Howdy

Well call me the queen of cm and paint me purple! I thought it had settled down but nope! Day 8 of lots of cm and is actually still stretchy - wtf!! I know green tea helps to increase cm etc but I only take one tablet at night so did't think it would keep on going and going and going!! I'm pretty sure I o'd either sunday or tuesday. And my other 'exciting' news for the week is I had a 5 foot brown snake in my bathroom on thursday . I was hysterical!!! Home alone with the baby and massive, angry and dangerous snake in my bathroom! Couldn't get hold of dh so ended up ringing the neighbours to come and save me. Earlier that day I'd also had a huge huntsman jump at me when I got something out of the boot of the car .... still waiting for my third .

Ok enough babble about me me me!

MissSookyLala I have 4 girls ... so far, and I desperately want a boy. Each time I found out I was having a girl I was a little disappointed but never to the point of hating my child etc. I got over it pretty quick because at the end of the day I was having a baby and to me thats the most important part of it all! If I'm lucky enough to have #5 then yeah I may be a little disappointed if its another girl but just so happy I'm getting another baby. I really do hope you get your girl but if you have another boy we're all here to help you through any emotions you may feel towards that aspect

prjn whats happening with you chic?? I'm crossing all for you to get a bfp but know you're happy to wait another month if you don't.

Amylou how are going with the meds you're trying to get off? No ill side affects?? Do you need to see the dr before you start to ttc?

OwenandNoah's_Mum how lovely of you, thankyou!

Hi and Welcome ashy84. Goodluck with getting your girl!

Hello to all you other ladies that I haven't mentioned above! Hope you're all doing well!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just popping in to say a quick hi , have been MIA for a bit. We have been soooo busy the last couple of days and I honestly haven't had time to sit down and catch up. I hope everyone is going well and bdancing like crazy We had said that we weren't going to TTC this month but I think I o'd late and we b'danced, so we'll see what happens.

Well my little monkey has woken up yet again, not sleeping very well atm. Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MellyMumma View Post
    Amylou how are going with the meds you're trying to get off? No ill side affects?? Do you need to see the dr before you start to ttc?
    HI HI! I've got 3 tablets left including tonights and then i am off them! Not really any side affects.. a few bad headaches (not migranes though) but also coming off the pill may have caused some of these headaches... I don't need to see the Dr... I did talk to her and she said that once i am off them i should wait 3 cycles before ttc but i prob can't wait that long so atleast one... so we are just going to wait the one.. who knows we could be trying for a while anyway... and it must be ok otherwise the Dr would say i MUST wait 3 cycles before trying if only waiting 1 wasn't enough. I'm currently on CD25 and off the pill usually have cycles in the 30's so i'm really desperately hoping i get to take these last 3 tablets before i get AF! I think i'll be right but have been having a bit of cramping today... i'm going to take tonights and i think if i get AF tomorrow i'll just miss the remaining 2 i'm meant to take.. I really don't want to have to wait the extra month! So if all goes according to plan we should start TTC in January! Fingers crossed!!

I've had a very sick little man today... vomiting in bed at 4:15am and then slept till 9 in Mummy and Daddy's bed.. then got up and fell asleep again on the couch at 10.. pretty much slept most of the day until he did a giant vomit on the couch, Mummy and the floor.. was awful! He was crying, desperately wanting me to cuddle him but he was covered in it! He started to pick up at about 6 tonight and seems to be a lot better so i'm hoping he has a good nights sleep without any vomiting and is all better in the morning as we have tickets to the WIGGLES!

Hmm sorry about my ranting ladies! Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend! Is anyone due to test soon??

Talk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ashy84 View Post
    Amylou - forgot to add, im off to My DR Thursday for the swine flu vaccine....im going to ask about taking extra vitamins ( calcium and mag) along with the Pregnancy Multivitamins so ill let you know what he says!
    Hey Ash.. How did you go at the DR... did you find anything out about the supplements??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hey all....how is everyone going??

I got AF back today after nearly 2 years so I am excited because we can really start to TTC for real WIll be pumping in the magnesium, calcium and cranberry in the next couple of weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it's quiet in here, hope everyone is well and are busy getting ready for chrismas :tree: I only have 4 days of work left and then on holidays until 4th Jan which will be great.

Well I tested today as AF is a day late and I got a very very faint , going to do another one in the morning as I didn't use FMU but I still can't believe that I could be pregnant!!! It tooks us many many years to fall with DS and we weren't even trying this month, only really had s^x 4 times this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fFrenchstar thats fantastic!!

CONGRATULATIONS MEL!!!!

Hi everyone hope you're all well and happy.

Afm af is starting to happen today, no surprise really. I'm over ttc, I know I said I wan't really ttc but if it happens it happens but I guess in my heart I really was ttc or it wouldn't hurt so friggen much! It took 2 yrs to get dd4 and have been 'ttc' since she was born. I love the kids I've got but just don't feel finished yet - if that makes sense to anyone? Sorry, having a feel sorry for myself today, also have a lot of family sh*t happening. Merry f*cken xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Mel, big sweetie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww mel if u wanna chat u know where you can find me. ur little boy is on his way i just know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mel and Prjn.