+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC using Gender Swaying Techniques

Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd start a thread for those ttc and using gender swaying techniques.

I'm not actively ttc but if it happens then I'm more than happy! But in saying that I'm sort of following a boy diet. I have 4 girls who I adore and if I was to fall preg. with another girl then I'd be over the moon but I would really love to give my girls a little brother.

Feel free to share any tips or information you have.

Those who don't agree with gender swaying thats fine but this thread isn't for your negative opinions so please close the door as you leave. Sorry if this comment offends anyone.

Welcome aboard swayers, heres hoping we all get a miracle to cherish asap!

Princes:
    Mellymumma
    Monique13
    monsta76
    Elleandmum
    Aurora21

Princesses:
    Lianas1stbub
    Boycrazy
    mummy_to_thomas
    Sweetmummi
    Last edited by MellyMumma; 14-11-2009 at 09:21.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MellyMumma For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (20-02-2011)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We have actually just created a sub forum just for this type of discussion so I will move your thread in there for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey

we are going to start tcc soon we are doing the girls diet, I already take mag for muscle pain and I got some cranberry tabs today.... in the end I am happy with a baby!

be great to see how we both go

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

while Id be happy with either a boy or girl, my DF and my mum would both love for us to have a girl.

i would love to hear anyones advice or tips on girl diets

melly- hello! what are your tips for having girls luffs you!

lianas1st- hi! i used to be baylismum, u might remember me as jasper had a SUA like aiden i cant believe your bubs already had his first birthday! time sure does fly!

so the only info i know, is that when Bding, if you want a girl, do it the days leading up to oving, and for a boy do it on the day of ov.
    is that right? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Liana and Mel

Well what I've read for getting a girl is you need to be acidic .. down there. So eat lots of dairy, take magnesium and calcuim. Shag several days before o. Dh should wear jocks not boxers and have a hot shower right before sex. Don't have much salt or potassium. Thats all I can remember for girls atm since I've been studying up on getting a boy . Will let you know more when I remember it or find out more.

I think I might write a list at the top of the thread of names and who's ttc boy/girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Melly, I really hope you get your little man I'm on the look out for girl tips, would love a little princess this time

I have to agree with the boy tip of b'dancing on O day, that's how we got DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls we are tying for a boy this time around i must agree with the o thing we got our first boy with having sex on the day before O and the day on o and we got our first boy with our girls it was alway with 3 days out from o so this time around we dtd the day befor O and on o so i hope we are utd this month and utd with a baby boy our lil man needs a lil brother

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies,

i find this topic so interesting....

hope u dont mind me staying and reading and commenting ONLY POSITIVES COMMENTS THO..... i dont understand why ppl are so negative about this topic all i can say its natural it cant hurt to try and get what u want can it??? i could understand if ur hurting the baby or urself but ur not it seems all harmless to me but maybe im dont veiw the world like everyone else... anyway im new to this whole gender swaying stuff do i believe in it hmm not sure yet but im not closed minded from it either... i think whats the harm in trying right...

well i already have a girl and a boy a perfect pair but i would so love another lil girl so i to may try this technique but whatever the outcome ill be happy to just have a baby in my life....

i wish everyone all the best and hope they get what they want xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello and welcome Mel, Monique and Sweetmummi. Great to have you all onboard!

Mel you naughty little minx! You didn't tell me you were starting back ttc this month!! I can't wait for you to say you've got a little girl in there!! Hope you like your dairy because you have to eat lots of it to get a girl!

Monique I remember when you got your bfp with Samara!! I can't believe shes 1 already!!! That would be great if you gave us our first BFP!!! Very exciting!

Sweetmummi I share the same view as you. We're not hurting anyone by trying to encourage the x or the y sperm to be first to the egg!! You are more than welcome to stay in this thread and give your opinion

Mel
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really Melly? Wow.... Good luck with it!! I'll race you