+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lastcenturymum is offline I'm on a break from modding (it wont last forever ... I'll be BACK!!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Exclamation Section changes!!

Hi All,

Please note there has been a change and we now have a Religion/Spirituality section (as before) but just down below it you will see a psychic/paranormal section. Can you please post threads in the appropriate section. Hopefully this will aid in less confusion and people can feel a part of the section that they feel applies more to them.

Cheers!
    The Mod Team

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It would be nice if people could be respectful of everyone else's views so that it didn't need to come to that.. but it is a good idea anyway

eta. I can't see the section

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok nevermind found it.. hmm shouldn't spirituality be in with paranormal stuff though.. to me, I am a very spiritual person and the psychic stuff all goes hand in hand with it.. so now I'm confused as to where I should post about my spiritualism, in here or in the other section, because what do other people view it as

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

AceAri8  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaKai View Post
    so now I'm confused
    what only now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah thanks.. I know it's true, I'm a scatterbrain at the moment

Lastcenturymum is offline I'm on a break from modding (it wont last forever ... I'll be BACK!!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaKai View Post
    Ok nevermind found it.. hmm shouldn't spirituality be in with paranormal stuff though.. to me, I am a very spiritual person and the psychic stuff all goes hand in hand with it.. so now I'm confused as to where I should post about my spiritualism, in here or in the other section, because what do other people view it as

I'm kinda with you on that one, but feedback is what we are looking for, so will take it on board and make changes if they need to be made based on input If it's about spirits bumping around the house, then I'd suggest the other section, I guess this is more spiritual matters related to religion/christianity type topics.

spiritualmama is offline Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah paranormal and psychic abilities is part of spiritualality. Hmmmmm

Spiritualality and religion are 2 completely different thing...Is this a case of one group taking over a section?
    Last edited by spiritualmama; 29-10-2009 at 10:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah to be honest I think a better way of doing it would be to make a Religion section and a Spirituality section.. feels too much like we're being shafted out iykwim.. spirituality is more than just bumps in the night, psychics and paranormal stuff..

spiritualmama is offline Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

And we who are spiritual tend to get the raw end of the deal. Can I ask Mods what brought this on?

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritualmama View Post

And we who are spiritual tend to get the raw end of the deal. Can I ask Mods what brought this on?
    Hi all

I have been contacted by several bubhubbers over the past 6 or so months, making queries about this area of the forum (requests for subsections/ different sections etc).

After much discussion with other administrators, we came to the conclusion, that adding subsections to the religious section (Christianity, Muslim, Jewish etc) was dividing the area too specifically - we did decide that there were two very popular (thread wise) lines of traffic - which seemed to be, religious discussion (mainly bible passage related) and discussion of the supernatural / spiritual experiences etc.

I still think that having the seperate areas is worthwhile - if you think the areas need different titles - feel free to email me suggestions at veve@bubhub.com.au the areas should be functional - the title really should sum it all up.

I look forward to hearing feedback - please make the emails polite, as I LIKE reading the polite ones ..

Thanks
    Jenny