• Sydney

13 16.46%
  • Brisbane

14 17.72%
  • Adelaide

6 7.59%
  • Perth

3 3.80%
  • Darwin and the Northern Territory (just cause I know not many people live out of Darwin that are on here)

0 0%
  • TAS

4 5.06%
  • VIC

2 2.53%
  • NSW

5 6.33%
  • QLD

16 20.25%
  • SA

2 2.53%
  • WA

0 0%
  • somewhere else? please do tell

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So far Brisbane is leading the charts even though it's not the populated city.......Therefore, I would hazard a guess that either bubhub is made up of a majority of Queenslanders, or that only Queenslanders have a compulsive issue with voting in polls!
    Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 29-10-2012 at 10:16. Reason: deleting quote

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Avany View Post
    Now you've got me trying to work out what town it is!

Pm me if you think you have it figured out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gold Coast.

I hate it here. There is too much sand. Too many buildings. Too many cars. Too many lanes on the high way. There are too many tourists. There are too many....
    Last edited by Bubs'n'Roses; 30-10-2012 at 09:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i live in Perty too

I like it.Pretty,clean ,not too big.

It's noice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I live in Townsville and no matter how much I want to travel and see other places, I don't think I'd ever leave Townsville. It's great, it has everything we could ever want and there's plenty to do. Last weekend we went to Reef HQ and the Museum of Tropical North Queensland. The weekend before that we went to North Shores Leisure Centre (has 4 pools, bbq area, and huge grassy area to play on for just $2 a child and $3 an adult) and today we went to the Strand. We're never bored, we have so many wonderful parks and beaches, and they are free!

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PS!!

Mods please change Perty to Perth! Perth dwellers please don't shoot me! I didn't realise I spelt it wrong (well now you've all figured out I don't live in Perth ha!)
    See - I was going to say that Perth is Perty - but justmum beat me too it

See below.....

Quote Originally Posted by justmum View Post
    Welll I live in Perty. It's not nearly so nice as Perth of course, but it IS very purty.

I live about 35min from Perth (with no peak traffic) and we love it - we're pretty much next to national park so we're in "the bush" and while it means we're a bit far (about 45 - 60min) from beaches which is my other love, we seem to have a good compromise. Live in the peace and quiet next to nature, yet close enough to amenities and able to get to beaches etc with a (relatively) quick drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebones View Post
    Gold Coast.

I hate it here. There is too much sand. Too many buildings. Too many cars. Too many lanes on the high way. There are too many tourists. There are too many....

I miss the country... Kingaroy....
    Wanna swap? I'm contemplating moving the family to GC in a few years time. The tourist bit bugs me but the rest about is seems to be just beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For those not to keen on saying where they live, poll attached (which I'm voting in).

Where I live is a good place to live because there's heaps to do, it's completely laid back and the summers are nice and hot. The bad thing I can think about this place is that it's a bit of a hole.....
    What makes a place a 'hole'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    What makes a place a 'hole'?
    To me, it feels like a hole so it's my own personal opinion. The energy is very......slow, like I'm going to fall asleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine Coast Hinterland - so many things to love! 20 minutes to the beach, 1 hour 15 minutes to Brisbane, quiet little town, acreage block of land with room for the kids to play, the abudance of free range and organic local products, bulk billing doctors, the list goes on!