View Poll Results: How many times a week are you DTD while pregnant???

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hasn't changed since before I was pregnant!

5 10.42%
  • Maybe once a week...

23 47.92%
  • Two or three times a week....

14 29.17%
  • Four or more times a week...

5 10.42%
  • More than before I was pregnant!

1 2.08%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ours is only once a week but thats because I force him (in a non violating way before you get ideas lol)

Its not that DH is put off by how I look, he feels somewhat disturbed about the fact that we could DTD when he's *ahem* so close in proximity to our unborn child. We're still incredibly touchy feely and affectionate, but he can't bear to DTD with me whilst knowing there is a little person in the same room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't vote because there was no "other" option - We used to DTD once or twice a week (we weren't TTC) Since being PG We've DTD ONCE that's all!! Things are gonna change as of tomorrow though - I'm into my 38th week & willing to try EVERYTHING to start labour off!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am only 7 weeks but we haven't since my BFP. I am so tired that it is the last thing on my mind, but we used to be at it all the time before. I am hoping things change in the 2nd trimester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling slightly depressed reading that so many preggy Mums are not having any action in the bedroom.

During past pregnancies I was less interested for the first timester but my libido returned to normal after that. With this pregnancy I have had a greatly increased libido from the get go. Though I was fortunate this time round not having morning sickness or breast tenderness.

In general it's 3-4 times/week depending. Sometimes I'm tired but I enjoy the intimacy of being close to my husband and he finds me desirable during pregnnacy. He says I look even more beautiful which is really sweet.

Tess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup, I'm with the vast majority... A couple of times, I have no sex drive at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We do it same as usual - 2-3 times a week. DH does not seem to care whatsoever.

TMI TMI TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just had our first post-birth 'intimate episode' and DH didn't seem to be able to remember that there is no longer a huge pregnant belly to make sure he doesn't squash and kept hovering in the air - after 2 babies in 2 years I guess it's become inbuilt

Thanks
    Reviews
    i voted more than before!!

we'd be DTD every day if i had the choice!! hubby laughs coz it used to be the other way round!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I couldn't answer the poll either. I am pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of times since being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambibambino View Post
    with DoubleAce, I couldn't answer the poll!!! What do you mean by only having weekly options lol????

I think you could count the occasions on your fingers
    Yup, I'm with Bambi!! DH was absolutely not interested for most of it! And past about 20ish weeks it just got too awkward!
    Can't say I was interested either but certainly wouldn't have minded some just to feel attractive!! Not that he didn't shower me with love and compliments and cuddles anyway, just no nookie!

Quote Originally Posted by boymommy View Post
    Oh ladies, you have made me feel a little better

You are right, I should have put on the poll:

"What is that again??"

I know the further along my pregnancies progress, the less we do it. I am 23 wks now... in about 5 more weeks our once a week "I think we should" will be "let's just wait till afterwards"

Nice to know I'm not alone!!
    Oh no, you're forgetting that you'll progress to the 'I'm over being pregnant/due soon/overdue, lets do it just to try to induce labour' sex. Which if you really aren't that into it isn't very fun, is INCREDIBLY awkward and you just want it to finish so you can get those prostaglandins to do their thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It depended on how far into the pregnancy i was...