View Poll Results: How many times a week are you DTD while pregnant???

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hasn't changed since before I was pregnant!

5 10.42%
  • Maybe once a week...

23 47.92%
  • Two or three times a week....

14 29.17%
  • Four or more times a week...

5 10.42%
  • More than before I was pregnant!

1 2.08%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default DTD during pregnancy. How often may ask??!!!

I don't know about all you pregnant ladies out there, but my DH becomes sooo disinterested in me when I am pregnant (in terms of the bedroom anyhow!). It led me to think, I wonder how often other people in this situation are DTD - or not??!!

For me, I am usually too tired after looking after my 2 other kids all day half the time anyway! And it is our 3rd pregnancy.

But I really miss the intimacy & feeling like a sexy woman How about you???? Is it just me??

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are once a week.. more then what we used to

I think the sex drive has increased and I aint complaining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You mean people actually have sex when they're pregnant?
    I can't answer your poll. The choice 'we don't' isn't there. Lucky for us this is our third and final pregnancy and things resume to normal after the baby is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we have a strange attitude happen... im usually soo tired.. but he loves it when i pregnant so we dtd at least once a week... more often alot of the time. once the first trimester is over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    with DoubleAce, I couldn't answer the poll!!! What do you mean by only having weekly options lol????

I think you could count the occasions on your fingers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambibambino View Post
    with DoubleAce, I couldn't answer the poll!!! What do you mean by only having weekly options lol????

I think you could count the occasions on your fingers
    I don't even need fingers to count on this pregnancy. It hasn't happened since I got my BFP. DH is very understanding at least!

Oh and OP...yeah I do miss it. DH and I have a rather active sex life generally and there are times when I wish I could get in the mood when I'm pregnant but I'm not one to have sex for the sake of pleasing your partner and the desire just isn't there from my end. We just both take comfort in the knowledge that it is only when I'm pregnant that I'm like this. If it continued on beyond pregnancy I'd probably start looking at ways to help get things spiced up again.

39 weeks today so almost at the end of our dry spell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm another that just can't answer the poll, I think we have had sex maybe 5 times in total since getting A BFP (I am now 39+3weeks) I just can't get in the mood, the thought of it repulses me, but luckily for me I have A wonderful understanding DP too. My sex drive hasn't been the same since falling pregnant with DS1 so I am hoping that once this pregnancy is over things can start to go back to how they were before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't answer either...for the first 16 weeks I was all of the time and couldn't have felt less sexy if I tried. 17 - 30 weeks my sex-drive went through the roof - can't remember how often we DTD - but it was all good! Then from 30 weeks I would have quite strong contractions after DTD - one time it was so full on I had to lie down...so once I hit about 34 weeks we didn't bother anymore. DH and I decided we would go again once I was 39 weeks to perhaps speed things along - no need - she came 39 weeks to the day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cant answer the pole either, I think we've had sex three times since I got my BFP... mainly because I'm too tired and now because I feel very uncomfortable as bump is getting a bit large!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ladies, you have made me feel a little better

You are right, I should have put on the poll:

"What is that again??"

I know the further along my pregnancies progress, the less we do it. I am 23 wks now... in about 5 more weeks our once a week "I think we should" will be "let's just wait till afterwards"

Nice to know I'm not alone!!