+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    wildoats is offline Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right - Henry Ford
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is different... but for me it wasn't worth it. I was so tired when my baby was born that I didn't have the energy to work out how to use it ... by the time I worked it out my baby was too big.

bumblytumbly is offline "Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love ours, and use it all the time. It's great when your out and what to use a trolley rather than the pram, or for food shopping. I also pop ds in it if I want to do something around the house that needs 2 hands and he wants to be with me.

It took a little bit to get used to and to work out getting him in and out, but now it's just second nature.

Definately try them out though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A sling or carrier is a great thing to have for popping in and out of shops, etc as you said.

I used a Baby Bjorn for my first bub and didn't really have a problem with it. It hurt my shoulders a little bit but I used it quite a lot. Funny thing is, with my second baby I can't use it for more than a couple of minutes and my shoulders are in agony. I bought a hug-a-bub and it is the greatest thing EVER! More difficult to get on, yes, but put it on before you head out if you are driving and it is great. No pain and baby LOVES it. She is a bit older now (8 months) and loves facing out and it is so comfortable. I took the baby Bjorn on holidays recently instead of the hug-a-bub for ease of use - what a mistake that was!

Hope that helps. Good luck with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nope!

I used the Baby Bjorn active with my DS3 until he was about 12months and my osteo told me to stop as I had quite a bad back. She recommended the ERGO which I have used with DD 15 months as well.

I got the ERGO sport because of the larger shoulder straps as Im 180 cm tall and DH can use it easier.

Im a fan of the Babes in Arms facebook site and they are saying they have reduced them to $149 including postage which is cheaper than the Baby bjorn.