ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We're moving back to newy from Melbourne ASAP. Hoping to buy a house in Charlestown before we move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, i haven't been on here in soooo long, hope everyone is well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    this is the link to the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/161936758558/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Thanks for the link to the Facebook page, I noticed its a closed group, how can we join???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Request to join & someone will add you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every, first post on this forum! My name is Jenny, and I moved to Newcastle two months ago from the UK, with my hubby and two little girls aged 5 and 16 months. Starting to go a little stir crazy now, and would love to meet some other mummies and little ones. I always find playgroups a little intimidating as a 'newbie' so would be lovely to get to now some people a little on here first! I notice there is a link to a facebook group, so I shall request to join that. Hope to speak with you all soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi Jen,
    I have been living in Newcastle for 4 months now, having moved here from Sydney. I have a 19 month old son & a friend of mine who moved 3 years ago has a 5 year old daughter. Feel free to email me if you would like to meet for a playdate, we live in the CBD area sophiegage@hotmail.com

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lake Macquarie Mothers Group

Hi everyone
    I'm new to this forum.. I have started a mothers group in the Lake Macquarie area. Currently there is me (with a 5.5month old son) and another lady with a 4.5 month old girl. We are both 28 and looking for anyone else to join. We just catch up once a week at the moment.. If you are interested, can you please email me at pennyhowell36@hotmail.com as I don't get a chance to come on here too often.
    Thanks!
    Penny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm cara and live in eleebana I have a 5 month old boy and a 4.5 year old boy I was looking to find a play group or mothers group for my 5 month old to meet new friends and have a social play we love outdoors and going for coffee and cake also if any groups or mums out there would be keen for a catch up please let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, i rarely get on bub hub but this group is on facebook too. The link for the fb group is in a post up the page somewhere :-)