ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meg

I am Rachelle. I live in Toronto and have a 13 month little girl, Tahlia. We try and make it to the meets but lately everything just gets in the way!!

These are a lovely bunch of ladies, and they have given me advice a number of times. It is great to be part of such a great support network.

Do you get out with your son much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have a gorgeous 18 month old little boy. we are both getting a bit bored at home and looking for other mums and bubs in newcastle area.

i sent a request to your facebook group too..... initials s.y

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for the lovely replies and really would like to get out to meet other mums i am going to add you on facebook i do try to get out alot but i never really know where to go iykwim and i am not in a mothers group or whatever so i guess its harder not knowing many other mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will defiantly be there on Monday what time does it start? looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, Im new here.
    Im originally from Nelson bay area and am moving back there at Xmas.
    I will def join your facebook page, but havent told anyone yet, until we get to 12 weeks, so it may look a bit odd if my friends notice im a member of a "mothers group" on facebook! hehe.
    Is there anyone here from the bay area, or does anyone know of any bay girls? A lot of my friends from school days have moved on and im a bit scared of moving back there and feeling alone with noone to gossip with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    everyone! Would love to join your group! I have a 6 month old son & I'm from Caves.

Will check out the FB group

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have added myself to the FB group.. would love to make a meet and see how my lil 1yr old boy goes. he needs some more social networking!! However he tends to be a runner and if we meet with friends he just kind of.. well runs away and i spend all my time running after him LOL so never actually get to talk to anyone - perhaps with other little ones about he might stay put?
    our joint account is S n D on FB fyi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    My name is Jade, and I live in Cardiff. I have an almost 4 month old daughter, and am looking for a mum's group in the area, looks like I've struck gold here!
    I have found the FB page and requested to join, my initials are JP. Looking forward to getting out and meeting everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Jade, and welcome... our meets have been a little irregular with all the strange weather we've been having but keep your eye on the FB page as they will be added there first.
    (i haven't recieved the request but maybe one fo the other girls has approved it? )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahlulabelle232 View Post
    Hi!
    My name is Jade, and I live in Cardiff. I have an almost 4 month old daughter, and am looking for a mum's group in the area, looks like I've struck gold here!
    I have found the FB page and requested to join, my initials are JP. Looking forward to getting out and meeting everyone!
    Evening Jade. Sorry I didn't make it to your place today. Major meltdown at day care with Aleah. I will send you a message.