ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone from sunny and WET Brisbane. Hope you all had a great chrissy, my girls were spoilt way too much and the rental house needs to be bigger for all the toys!!!! The move went smoothly with nothing broken in the boxes but the garage is still full and I think it will stay that way as we have just unpacked what we needed. I have realised that we have too much crap that I am not missing one bit so it can stay packed.
    The weather up here is very sticky but surprising enough I do like it and only had the A/C on a few times as we get a nice breeze at night when it isn't raining.
    So I thought i would pop in as the interstate guest .
    Always welcome if anyone is coming up this way and hopefully when we are down I can catch up with you all.
    Big Hugs
    Love Us x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be going back to work very soon so no more leisurely Thursday mornings with you wonderful people for me
    Working Mon-Thurs

But we do get a day off once a month so I might save those for a Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone,
    hope you had a merry christmas, santa was very good to little miss tahli.....and myself hehe...
    ah new yrs tomorrow, im so not prepared, but nadz dad is coming to put the bbq together today so at least thats one less thing i have to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone.

I am in the Hunter (just out of Maitland) on holidays visiting family for the next 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up during the week at a childrens play centre? i think there is one at Rutherford or East Maitland, or if there are any meets me and my DS could come along to.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi every one
    and wellcome Tsvmum
    you are more then wellcome to meet with us, though at the moment most of us are away, a few of us may be meeting up later this week but as our numbers are small it will most likely be just coffee at jesmond maybe lunch at hungry jack
    how old is your son?

every one else hope you guys had a great new years
    its been so quiet in here lately!!!!
    cant wait to hear every ones xmas stories
    hope to see you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Been sooo slack and havent posted in here for ages, so thought i better get my act together!

Hows everyone been? we are good here jades crawling like crazy! pulling herself up on furniture and starting to use the lounge to help her walk ahhhh although pretty sure it will be awhile before she walks as shes still very woobbly!

Just seen a thing on the news / today tonight bout replacing all our bottles that contain bpa.... what are your thoughts on this??

well better run survivour is back on woohoo....im addicted!!

Looking forward to catching up on thurday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candi apple View Post
    Just seen a thing on the news / today tonight bout replacing all our bottles that contain bpa.... what are your thoughts on this??

Doesnt make any difference to me. I wont be buying new bottles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WE ARE BACK ON THE NET!!!! Wooohooo!! I feel so back in touch with the world!!! very cute Telstra man came to assist today.

I got the medela bottles when Jack was born - only cuz my sister had them in Canada and said they were good (they're BPA free.)

Well a little news on our front. We are expecting a little brother or sister for Jack - due in June. So I will soon be one of those mothers with 2 under 2, who I used to look at and think "oh I could never!!"

Hope you're all well. Are people keen to meet tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well a little news on our front. We are expecting a little brother or sister for Jack - due in June. So I will soon be one of those mothers with 2 under 2, who I used to look at and think "oh I could never!!"

Wow great news Tara!!
    How excitiing!!

We are keen to meet up, wish this bloody weather would sort itself out

See you all soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Pretty exciting. Lau what are you doing up at 4??