ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, hope you all feel better soon Fleur!

I ended up downloading Picaso3 for collages, super easy to use if anyone has the need for it one day. Has a lot or editing tools professional ones have, but this one is free! That way I could have multiple photos for each month (as I'm including all the kiddies).

Is the meet at Tighes Hill or Jesmond Thursday? Hopefully Grace is feeling a little more social this week

I'm hoping to get to Kotara tmrw so if anyone needs me to pick something up for them let me know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily001 View Post
    Is the meet at Tighes Hill or Jesmond Thursday? Hopefully Grace is feeling a little more social this week

I'm hoping to get to Kotara tmrw so if anyone needs me to pick something up for them let me know!

Its meant to be over 30 on thursday, im guessing everyone wants to start at Jesmond as per normal. Tighes Hill is where i live.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just replied but not sure where it went?? Hope you're all feeling better soon Fleur...

Thanks everyone for your recommendations! If anyone has the need for collages, I downloaded Picasa3 which was excellent, a lot of the same features pro software has, and it's free! Really easy to use. I'm so thrilled I have all that finished, I'm not allowed to mention calendars in the house, my DP has had enough!

I'm going to try and get to Kotara so if I can pick anything up for anyone let me know.

Also, is the meet at Tighes Hill or Jesmond? Hopefully Grace is feeling a little more social this week It may be the last meet I can get to before Christmas as I have my sister arriving this Sunday with her fam. Makes Christmas feel even closer, I'm so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Emily - Look up. Your post is there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Impatient

I live near Tighes Hill as well, so perfect if it's there! Otherwise see you at Jesmond.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're out for tomorrow, im getting my hair done & having a child free day. 2nd for the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hellllooooo everyone,
    i hope everyone who has been sick is starting to feel better.
    we are all ready for christmas, i started shopping before Tahlia was even born... lol I know I am a little over excited. I have also given my grandparents instructions for what they need for christmas lunch.... woo hoo my coming out to grandpa was wonderful so Nad will be coming to christmas at my grandparents house . I have just finished making Tahlia's santa sack, it probably ended up more expensive than buying it from a shop but I had fun making it.
    Turns out I will be going out on the 18th like I wanted to so yay for me!!!!! So if I am a little under the weather at our park xmas party then u know why ha ha.
    Tahli has been trying very hard to crawl but just wiggles, she just flips randomly these days now she can roll and locate her toys.... she located my shopping from trade secret on the floor earlier... I need to learn now I cant just dump my stuff anywhere when I come home. Currently she is bouncing her bouncer like mad.
    So are we meeting at the park at 9:30 again tomorrow? I am going to pick up the rest of my photos from Tamara's first so woo hoo...
    I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! Im all excited, I cant wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelleB View Post
    I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! Im all excited, I cant wait

Would never have guessed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we're out for tomorrow too unfortuantly. Steve has to be at the hospital at 9am to have his teeth out and promised i'd be there waiting for him when he's out of recovery.

can't believe i won't get to say goodbye Katie do you have any days spare that we can do lunch maybe?

gotta run Eli is awake

xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm free for anything tomorrow
    if we do park I'm there if you guys want to meet some where else I'm good that too
    just let me know guys