ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lau View Post

Yes, Ive worked on Morgans sleep, so she is happy to be put into bed, no dummy-she never had one, wrapped, etc, and she goes to sleep. Occassionally there is a whinge there, occassionally she will cry a little, but usually she is asleep within 5 mins of me putting her into bed, and if she isnt quite ready she plays and chats to herself and to 'Happy'- her teddy, until she falls asleep. ( at this point happy is usually asleep too, on her tummy!)

SHe NORMALLY sleeps well from say 7pm when i put her to bed, until 10pm or even 11, but then after that its whatever happens!! Usually wakes at 10ish and is quite easy to tell to go back to sleep. Then about midnight, 130, 330, 430...... and whatever else! These times are ok-ish to get her back to sleep, not quite as quick. Ive tried leaving her for a little bit, but she rolls onto her tummy, and is 1/2 asleep and doesnt know what to do and cries... ( i dont know whether it would make a difference if i just left her at this point???????)
    I have watched her in the day, and if she wakes and isnt ready to wake up then she looks around and closes her eyes and falls back asleep, so i think she knows how to go back to sleep ok.

YOur info was really good Kath, cause it has got me wondering what is the reason she is waking properly so much??? I think i will have a chat to someone, and see what ideas i can get. Im just so 'i can do it myself' with everything!!!
    Oh my goodness you poor thing, but really thinking about it should get your mind rolling, and there is no shame in asking for help, that is what the sleep nurses are there for!!! Your not the first person to suffer so they wont look at you strange.
    My mum knew a baby who only slept 1 hr a day.... in other words this baby was awake 23 hr of the day!!!! They had to end up using controlled crying for me as well because apparently I didnt like to sleep before 1am.
    When Tahli first came home she wouldnt sleep so I sat and thought about what was different and I realised the hospital was always light and noisy, so I just popped on the tv some nights if we ended up in the lounge room and when we moved into our room I left the bathroom light on. Now she has a teddy night light in her room. I figured she wouldnt understand light/dark so when she woke up in the dark it would be scary if she couldnt see anything. So just have a think and the answer may be just staring you in the face.
    Hope we make it to the park today, fingers crossed!!!!
    SO excited for our photos today as well, I have a few outfits sitting there ready to go!!!!! And Krystal, only one outfit has pink on it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lau View Post

Krystal- do you have to have a heap of open houses with your place on the market now?
    HOpefully your process is as quick as Katies!!

We have the first next weekend on Saturday at 12 & think every saturday after till its gone.

Dont really want to move but we have too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi there.

Hi Mums. Haven't been on here since march last year! Just thought I would pop by and say hi, hope to meet some other mummies in newy.

I'm Meg, 27, married with two sons. 2.5 and 1.

hope to hear from you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Meg, nice to meet you
    I'm Skye 29 with daughter Jade 9 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Skye & Jade.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Meg, Roman & Joel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Welcome Meg

Im Krystal, mum to 6 month old Triplets - Tahlia, Aleah & James.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Krystal, thank you for the welcome.

Wow Mummy to trippies!!

I use to Nanny twins & triplets! All I can say is your ''Super Mum'' love to hear about your bubs.

Meg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome meg i'm kristie, i have 2 children, Ebonie 7 and Lucas 6 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome Meg,
    I'm Nikki, Mum to Hudson how is almost 5 months!