+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    alright, we're coming. we prob wont get there til 12.30.. so i hope i still catch you all. I have decided that i cant stay sitting here and get anything done if im going insane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candi apple View Post
    Just got your directions thanks

Ill warm anyone who comes today ......... someone has kidnapped my daughter this week and replaced her with this lovely happy well sleeping baby! she sticks around forever! shes awesome and i could certainly get used to it
    Aha! So that's where my lovely happy well sleeping baby is. I'll need her back soon please, I'm just not used to the broken sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for having us today Fleur and sorry we didn't get to catch up with you Kath! Was great to meet You and Your kids Tamara :-) Hope to see you all again after we get back from the sun! Sorry we didn't make it to the uni everyone else, hope you all had a nice time. We will see you all when we get back! Ciao.
    Keira & Layla

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say thank you to all you mums at the uni today. Thanks for making us feel so welcome. We had a wonderful time. I am very tired now... but dont feel like im going quite so insane from being couped up inside.
    Looking forward to catching up with you all again soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sad not to see everyone at the uni today one of these days we have to all meet in the same place again lol- IT WILL BE SUNNY NEXT WEEK- i've had a chat with the great weather man and he has agreed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnabeaGR8mum View Post
    sad not to see everyone at the uni today one of these days we have to all meet in the same place again lol- IT WILL BE SUNNY NEXT WEEK- i've had a chat with the great weather man and he has agreed

Hehe good work Kath.. you tell him!!
    The weather guy is hopeless turns out it was another great day for the park, i say next week we just chance it and hope for the best.... now that ive said that there will prob be another dust storm or something crazy like that im wrong!!

Although was great to see half of you again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry all, looks as if I'll have to wait a while longer to make it to a meet.

Jade's been crying much of the day. We have had some fun inbetween though. I suspect she may have had another eye bleed due to the redness of her eye, from what I have been able to see as she keeps the eye shut. We've a bit reluctant to travel all the way to Westmead and sit in emergency for however long in case she's just having an off day and after calling the hospital they agree. So we have an appointment with Dr Challinor in Toronto on Monday so he give an opinion of whats happening. The poor man is double booked until February and has given up his lunch time to see us.

I've found the computer chair doubles as a rocking chair so I can comfort Jade and get some distraction on the computer so I don't lose my mind. Hence why I've been on here and Fb so much.

So to get my mind off things, what's going on with your bubbas?
    Last edited by MumNeedsCoffee; 29-10-2009 at 22:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thats what i love about Dr. C, he'll squish you in. Sure hope its not a bleed & just an off day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,
    Well for anyone not on FB, I'll apologise here too for not being able to make it to last week's meet.... Sadly Evan has taken to not sleeping through the night again, often waking up 3-4 times, he's also somehow set himself up to wake up at sunrise thinking it's playtime... considering that's around 5am these days, and I'm so busy doing stuff until 12 or 2am, this means a total lack of sleep for me and a consequent "sense of humour failure" as DH would put it...
    So while I would have loved to catch up with everyone, I very much dobt I would have been good company. Thankfully in the days since DH has been kind enough to let me go have some nanna naps (not that I actually sleep during those times~ damn brain just doesn't stop), and I have discovered two things:
    1) standing under the shower just zoning out can make me feel so much more human again
    2) it's amazing how the human body reacts to a lack of sleep and how I have managed to reasonalby adjust to this new element in my life...
    Once upon a time if I didn't get enough sleep in one night, I was the type of person who became very cranky and short tempered (mostly towards DH), but these days I seem to cope a bit better and it takes more than just one nights lack of sleep to get me cranky (it now takes at least a week), still poor DH copes the brunt of it
    So Lau and Krystal, with that in mind you two are my new heroes!!
    I know the rest of us at least get a few more hours than you both do, and yet you're both so composed and well adjusted~ just amazing!

Skye I hope Jade was just having an off day, and that she's getting back to her normal self.

Candice~ Go you for getting a happy, sleeping Jade! (whatever you've done please do share so I can Evan on that track)

Kristie~ I hope poor Lucas is getting better and that you're getting some sleep now, last thing you want/ need is to be over tired for the Christening (just dont use a hair straightener on the day like I did... blister on the thumb from burning yourself is not great when you have to hold a squirming baby )

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Kath's chat with the weatherman works and that we'll be able to catch up this week, otherwise Evan and I are flexible to go where ever (as usual) just need a bit of advaced warning as I've got a meeting at the uni at 11am.

In the meantime I hope everyone's week goes well, with well behaved bubs and relaxing mums

Night all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katyts View Post

Skye I hope Jade was just having an off day, and that she's getting back to her normal self.
    I'm sorry but I laughed at your DH's comment about "Sense of humour failure". Probably very not funny at the time, the last time poor DP said anything like that to me he got orange juice thrown at him.

Hope you can start getting some sleep again.

No such luck with Jade, not any better.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...0&id=616153809

But we're off to see Dr C tomorrow.
    And in the meantime Grandma's dog always cheers Jade up enormously, she's our therapy dog. So as Grandma lives near Dr C's office we'll drop in there for the day and get some more smiles.
    Last edited by MumNeedsCoffee; 01-11-2009 at 22:54.