ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post

I had a bad encounter with a Dr. last Friday with Aleah. Asked me every question under the sun about her neck. I gave measurements the works, than looked at me & asked why i knew the exact measurements. Cause i was there when it was measured. DAR!! Read the freaking file Lady! Which she hadnt done, got the poop's when i said she should before she sees a new patient. Was not happy.
    Good news is we arnt going to sydney anymore. Head of the department was very haapy with her.
    Yay for you not having to go to Sydney anymore. It's going to make your life so much easier.
    Silly doctor, don't they know us mums have all our children's medical info imprinted permanently on our brains. We went through a bit of the same last week but not the docs fault as the hospital lost her files. Lucky I carry it around in my head.

Thanks Lau

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies and welcome new ladies!

Well we gave away our cat on Thursday. Unfortunately we weren't able to give her the attention and lovin' she needs anymore.

So, we gave her to a friend of a friend which was very sad but better for kitty. Apparently she is now ruling the roost over there which is good to hear.

We're moving in a week and a half to Toronto. Does anyone know where to rent moving boxes cheap?

Jack's doing great. We're onto solids now - today we tried banana - it wasn't a big hit. Except he likes to eat with his hand in his mouth which can get tricky! He has lately discovered screeching - much to my chagrin.

Hope everyone's having a good week and this weather clears up for Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyeby80 View Post
    Yay for you not having to go to Sydney anymore. It's going to make your life so much easier.
    Silly doctor, don't they know us mums have all our children's medical info imprinted permanently on our brains. We went through a bit of the same last week but not the docs fault as the hospital lost her files. Lucky I carry it around in my head.
    Not going to sydney makes life a lot easier. Your right about their medical history being in bedded in our brains, i can rattle it all off including MRN's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maplewattle View Post
    . Does anyone know where to rent moving boxes cheap?.
    i have a few in my shed if you wnat them
    i just never got around to do anything with them
    but we got ours from Kenards self storage im not sure exactly how much now but they had the best buy back prices
    also dont for get to hit any fruit & veg shops in your area they usually are quite happy to give away boxes and bottle shops often have smaller boxes (wine cartons) that are just the right size for CDs DVDs and books (any more and the boxes are to heavy to lift any way)
    hope every ones is good
    im still coughing but im not blowing my nose every few seconds wich is nice
    i got some new shoes today!!!
    they are fantastic(if i say so my self) red and black Docs i put some pics up on FB if you want to check them out!
    kath if you want to go to play group tomorrow if you get steve to drop you round in the morning i can get us a lift up there and back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maplewattle View Post
    Hi ladies and welcome new ladies!

Well we gave away our cat on Thursday. Unfortunately we weren't able to give her the attention and lovin' she needs anymore.

So, we gave her to a friend of a friend which was very sad but better for kitty. Apparently she is now ruling the roost over there which is good to hear.

We're moving in a week and a half to Toronto. Does anyone know where to rent moving boxes cheap?

Jack's doing great. We're onto solids now - today we tried banana - it wasn't a big hit. Except he likes to eat with his hand in his mouth which can get tricky! He has lately discovered screeching - much to my chagrin.

Hope everyone's having a good week and this weather clears up for Thursday.
    I dont know if its all IGA's, but i know the IGA at New Lambton has a big cage thing when u walk in which they fill up with boxes and people can come and help themselves. This is where we got all our boxes from for moving.
    Hope this helps!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Ive been a member of bub hub for awhile but have never noticed the newcastle hunter thread so I most well introduce myself.

Im Charmaine mum to 3 yr old Jaidyn. Im originally from Carrington but now living in Rutherford maito.

Hmmm would love to meet some new people as I dnt have any close friends. And u lot seem like a down to earth lot of ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi charmaine!!
    you are more then welcome to come along to what has become our regular Thursday meet!!!
    we normally meet up around the wallsend/jesmond area(as a large amount of us seem to be located between wallsend and newlambton)
    but with the warmer weather(well not today...!) fast approaching we are hoping to get some pool/beach days in
    there are a few girls here (in this thread) that live up your way but who exactly right now has eluded me(i have the worst memory ever!)
    if you want to come along feel free to PM me or any other of the girls for more detail on the meets also why not try looking up our FB page

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick one as miss E is quite unwell so is requiring constant cuddles and comfort (so no playgroup for us tomorrow and possibly no thursday meet )but Tara we also have HEAPS of moving boxes if you want them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thanks for your suggestions! I will hit those shops.

Kath- Sorry to hear about Miss E. hopefully she gets better soon. And I do, I doooooooo want your boxes!!! Yours and Fleurs. (What a box scavenger!)

Fleur I'm impressed with the shoe acquisition while still sick.

TT- So glad to hear you don't have to make that trek anymore!

Skyeby - hopefully this is a trend and things continue to improve!

Lau - good luck with sleeping thru, it makes such a difference.

Where is the playgroup that you go to?

What crappy weather!
    Last edited by maplewattle; 26-10-2009 at 17:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope Miss E is feeling better very soon!

I hope youre right maplewattle, we're back for some results tomorrow