Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    done and done =D

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi some people are requesting to join our FB group but i don't recognise the names so if you request to join and it doesn't get accepted send me a PM on here to tell me your full name and that you are requesting to join.......i'm not sure if when people click on join the group they can see that it's only for the bub hub (us) newcastle mummies, i don't mind new people joining as long as they are in this thread chatting to us aswell as there are lots of other FB groups out there for newcastle mums.....thought the FB group that was created for us would be good for us in the thread to get to know each other better etc. If outsiders join we will lose track of who's in this thread IYKWIM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ive requested to join but i wasn't able to add a message. Hopefully its clear who I am on here & on FB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you have been accepted to the group Keira

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend. My DH looked after the girls while I went and saw how the otherside live.......the villa had fantastic views and located at Coomba Bay and was very quiet indeed, I basically got there and read and SLEPT!!!the other girls had to keep waking me up but I didn't know what else to do as with all of us it's just go go at home.
    Back to reality and cold weather yuck!!!!! and getting the house ready still.
    Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you lovely ladies and bubba's this week, got a few trade people coming so hopefully they will give me some notice!!!!! but nanie arrives this week so that will be great for the girls.
    Girls are both a sleep and I am not far behind them. Miss Georgia has screamed before slowly going to sleep so hopefully that doesn't go on every night I have probally jinked myself now. All she wants to do is sit up I even have to give her bottle in the bouncer as she doesnt like being cuddle and fed and she is only 3 mths old!!! But she has tasted apple for the first time today I know its early but she loved it so we will take each day as it comes now, mind you I only had a tiny tiny bit on the spoon so she really doesn't know what its all about yet.
    Nite Nite

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi all

Hi all,

please forgive me, this site is very confusing right now. i have just met a few of the girls from the group on FB. so they told me where i could find you all and i thought i would introduce myself.

Sarah, 22 tomorrow!!. My baby girl, Bella, is 14 months old now. i live in wallsend, but my house is actually opposite the end of the jesmond park bike track. So not far from where you all meet.

I have lived in newy for nearly 2 and a half years. still havent met many mums, so im looking forward to coming down some time and meeting you all.

Sarah. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kittysurgeware View Post
    Hi all,

please forgive me, this site is very confusing right now. i have just met a few of the girls from the group on FB. so they told me where i could find you all and i thought i would introduce myself.

Sarah, 22 tomorrow!!. My baby girl, Bella, is 14 months old now. i live in wallsend, but my house is actually opposite the end of the jesmond park bike track. So not far from where you all meet.

I have lived in newy for nearly 2 and a half years. still havent met many mums, so im looking forward to coming down some time and meeting you all.

Sarah. xx
    for tomorrow Sarah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I have requested to join the facebook group. Im April and im from Maitland.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi aprileviemum and sarah!
    wellcome to our little world
    happy birthday for tomorrow sarah hope you have a great day
    i also live in wallsend and hope to meet you at one of our meets soon(that gose for you to April )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Howdy April, havent seen you in a while.

Lau - Thanks. I had a bad encounter with a Dr. last Friday with Aleah. Asked me every question under the sun about her neck. I gave measurements the works, than looked at me & asked why i knew the exact measurements. Cause i was there when it was measured. DAR!! Read the freaking file Lady! Which she hadnt done, got the poop's when i said she should before she sees a new patient. Was not happy.
    Good news is we arnt going to sydney anymore. Head of the department was very haapy with her.

Sarah - Happy Birthday!!