+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies
    did everyone sleep well? I had help from mother nature, it was great, laying in bed listening to thunder, rain wind..lol

twinsmummy second set eh, you are going to be busy busy I am the same as you and sparklesare . We had one 5 day blast put in so to us that means identicals..Ours have their own sac and placenta and the ultrasound lady says they could be non identical how does she come up with that? I said no....one egg, one sperm, fertilise and put back in means identical if it splits...Who knows...
    Next big scan is 3 dec and see the doc again on the 18 nov..cannot wait to find out their sex..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

I had my scan with FS last night (this was supposed to be my first scan). Anyway, looks like I have lost my 3rd bubba.

I did however get to see my 2 peas in a pod (identical twins) looking precious and sweet in there tiny baby bodies. Was so amazing to actually see them actually looking like babies! Both had good strong heart beats between 170 and 189. My FS was completely awe struck and so happy for us. FS even commented on seeing their little eye lids. The both measured 8 weeks and 4 days, which is exactly how far along I was yesterday! So happy! Also both have their own separate space, they are separated by a membrane which is great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs NGU fly free little angel and watch over your little twins I am so sorry but happy that the other two are strong and healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    NGU so sorry about your little angel so happy to hear the other 2 are healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NGU, sorry to hear your news. Your twins will watch over your angel always. Glad to hear you twins are doing well!

12 Weeks Thursday for me, and 12 week scan tomorrow..cant wait to see them both. Feeling wretched still, but thats got to be a good thing!!

Ally: Love your pic!! I hope I get one too! I would be the same, always looking at it. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - congrats on your scan, it's very cute

NGU - sorry to hear about bubby, good to hear though that your id twins are doing well and are growing well. Their sibling will watch over them now to make sure they grow big and strong

Meaghan6430 - is it possible there was a natural conception too?

sparklesare - that's a long time for the car to get made, what sort of make is it?

amum21 - congrats on your big belly, you sound proud to show it off. Mine is still small but I am still proud of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ally, nice pic

Meaghan, I slept a little too well. Hit the snooze button this morning and my phone (which I use for an alarm) decided to turn itself off so I slept in and was late for work, oops! And I'm still EXHAUSTED!!

NGU, what mixed news. Very glad your twins are going strong but sorry to hear about the third bub.

Sparkles what the hell kind of car are you getting?!?!

AFM, DH is off to Germany for work on Saturday for 3 weeks!! I hope I look bigger when he gets back! I'll be spring cleaning the house before my parents come for Christmas so hopefully the time will fly. Have OB appt on Monday so a friend is coming with me. I found a local place that does pregnancy exercise classes so I called my gym to see if I could quit and they want me to pay $165 cos I signed up for a year in January. DOH. I just haven't the get up & go for a normal gym, I need to feel special!! Lame, I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - I went shopping with my mum yesterday, when I was watching TV last night I fell asleep in the chair, I eventually went to bed at 10:30 was asleep within a few seconds and then didn't wake up at all until 8:15 this morning when DH tried to wake me, and even then I was still exhausted! Can't believe how soundly and long I slept, I don't even remember my dreams.

Whereabouts in Germany is he going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

NGU - I'm sorry to hear about your little angel, but glad to hear about your other two doing just beautifully. You must have very mixed emotions at the moment.

Nikki - You will have a nice big belly soon enough, I know you want a belly now and it's hard to wait for it to happen but you wait, one day very soon you will wake up and there it will be

AFM - I had my Ob appt last night and saw our little precious, it had it's leg in it's hand and then looked straight at us, it was wonderful.
    I am booked in for my 19 week scan on 23/11, still trying to decide on whether we will find out the sex, i do but i don't.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki I think it's Dusseldorf.